Resident Job Description

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drmeggo

PGY-1
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a nicely formatted resident job description that can be distributed to students looking at a program. I am looking for a good skeleton to format specifically for my needs. Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone have a nicely formatted resident job description that can be distributed to students looking at a program. I am looking for a good skeleton to format specifically for my needs. Thanks! :)

Wanted: Doctorate level toenail trimmer. Must be able to trim toenails with both hands at same time. Must be able to trim toenails upside down while lying on the floor in a nursing home. Must be able to differentiate T. rubrum from T. mentagrophytes by smell. Preference given to candidates who can trim 10 toenails in 12.7 seconds or less.

The applications will be pouring in!

Wanted: Doctorate level toenail trimmer. Must be able to trim toenails with both hands at same time. Must be able to trim toenails upside down while lying on the floor in a nursing home. Must be able to differentiate T. rubrum from T. mentagrophytes by smell. Preference given to candidates who can trim 10 toenails in 12.7 seconds or less.

Woahhhhhhhhh NYCPM kids will be knocking down your door!!!!!!!!!

Nice! :laugh: