Retail job Market in Bay Area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yowza lol

Not to sound like an a**, but is modest wrong? Possibly one of the few times his posts seem reasonable. Let’s be real, in this employers market, where new grads with perfect English are a dime a dozen, I can see why OP is struggling.

Op it’s a tough market. I’d consider finding another independent in SF or find an area where your ethnic origin works to your advantage, if that makes sense.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Independents are notorious for hiring individuals with POOR ENGLISH. Even reading your responses I can tell you have very poor English and probably are unintelligible to the average SF American consumer. "I had New Jersey pharmacist license" "and got license" You need to work on your comprehension of English and pronunciation of words. What was your TOEFL score?
You sound like a Trump supporter. And I doubt you even know how to speak anything other than English. I bet he can run circles around you in the math department. Probable gets more women than you too.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone,, I got my license ( RPh) in August, but couldn't able to find any position ( part-time/ full) in this saturated market, calling every day, sending resumes every where, but no luck. Do you guys have any suggestions or lead?
Try to connect with LinkedIn. I saw couple of positions on CVS.

Members don't see this ad :)
I doubt you even know how to speak anything other than English. I bet he can run circles around you in the math department. Probable gets more women than you too.

Nice cope

Reactions: 2 users
I am trying 20-30miles around my area, I am open to weekend and all other conditions, but nothing goes beyond just sending the resume to keep it for future opening. I don't have any hospital experience, so I doubt they will ever call me.
You guys are forgetting the most important question. Do you need sponsorship for H1B visa? I know most independent pharmacies and a lot of chain DM's are unwilling to do that.

Reactions: 1 user
You guys are forgetting the most important question. Do you need sponsorship for H1B visa? I know most independent pharmacies and a lot of chain DM's are unwilling to do that.
Chains still sponsor. I was shocked to find this out. I’ve run across a few pharmacists being sponsored. It’s usually in difficult stores or hard to staff areas.

Chains still sponsor. I was shocked to find this out. I’ve run across a few pharmacists being sponsored. It’s usually in difficult stores or hard to staff areas.
Makes sense I guess haha, I stand corrected. I wouldn't consider San Francisco to be a difficult to staff area. Maybe the OP can find a job with a biotech/pharma firm?

Depending on your location in the Silicon Valley, I would look into the chains in the Watsonville and Salinas areas. There may be openings, since those areas tend to have high volume, and had some recent turnover.