Reusing some most meaningful activities descriptions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

reapplicant2021

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm reapplying and I've rewritten everything in the primary except for 2 of the 3 most meaningful experience descriptions. All activity descriptions and personal statement are completely redone. I made some very slight rewording but it's mostly the same. I've had both an English professor and physician take a look and say they are fine, but I'm having some last minute anxiety about reusing old essays as AMCAS is just about to allow submissions.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm reapplying and I've rewritten everything in the primary except for 2 of the 3 most meaningful experience descriptions. All activity descriptions and personal statement are completely redone. I made some very slight rewording but it's mostly the same. I've had both an English professor and physician take a look and say they are fine, but I'm having some last minute anxiety about reusing old essays as AMCAS is just about to allow submissions.
Not everything needs to be rewritten. Take the next few days to make sure no further improvements can be made. You do not need to submit on the first day in order to be among the first batches of applications received!

Reactions: 5 users