Reverse WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys I’d really like to die soon if that’s possible. I can probably play this cycle, but then I’m going out of town for the 4th and then when I’m back I have 3 days to finish packing and I start driving.

I know that last time someone begged to die it turned out poorly, so I get it if you don’t want to take my word for it, but if you feel comfortable voting for me please consider putting your vote here!!

In the meantime I’m gonna try to read up on barks and dubz.

My first instinct was to lynch dubz today because she’s sounded pretty village to me, but I need to look at her timing on the SAR lynch.

Barks has also seemed pretty village to me, but dubz has her as wolfy so I’m not sure what to make of that.

Miz doesn’t really have any wolfy points to me so far (unless I’ve missed something, which is very possible), so if I’m not able to ISO dubz and barks posts, I’ll probably vote there because that seems fairly safe.

I’m still convinced that acanth is very wolfy. If anyone has a PR (not asking you to out yourself or anything, just putting this out there) and wants to look into that I have very strong feelings there.

Members don't see this ad.

"Recalculating... Recalculating..."

The annoyed father facepalmed himself as his GPS indicated he'd been going the wrong way for the last 20 minutes. This was less than ideal consider how his kids had been non-stop bickering, asking to stop at every fast food place they stopped, and crying when their fruit snacks were too warm. He turned on the radio to pacify his nerves and made a U-Turn in the nearest parking lot. Next time, they were taking a plane.

yellow-u-turn-sign-isolated-on-white-background-picture-id638084398

Dead is @mizchiefmanaged U-Turn, a vanillager

"I'm a wolf."
"A wolf wouldn't be so obvious, so you must be a ballsy villager!"

2-273647-Main-600x450-7.jpg

Dead is @Mad Jack Reverse Psychology, a vanilla wolf

It is now Day 5.
Roster
0. @Dr. ForgotToFlush
4. @dolphin106258
6. @acanthuroidei
7. @Navilly
8. @cubsrule4e
11. @Barkley13
12. @grebes4lyfe
14. @allieh8607
16. @WildZoo
19. @FrostySparrow

Living In Another Realm
17. Sporty - Reverse Uno Card
15. Coop - Xu Zhenjun
13. Pippy - Retro Walking
2. genny - Marty McFly
10. MsP - Benjamin Button
3. mpm - Backmasking
1. SAR - No U
9. miz - U-Turn
18. MJ - Reverse Psychology

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Fan ****ing tastic

I think I'm still most comfy lynching allie today. I don't think recent events change my read there.

Not sure where I come down on that last minute roid vote yet. Brain is currently going in WIFOM circles.

I’m still convinced that acanth is very wolfy. If anyone has a PR (not asking you to out yourself or anything, just putting this out there) and wants to look into that I have very strong feelings there.

You want a role reveal? I'm the fricking seer, and I've gotten to watch the village lynch all of the wolves I've seered except you....

Can you make this more convincing please

Seered Pippy N1, then y'all went and lynched them (I told you not to).

Seered MJ N2 to confirm wolf status, but now they're gone.

Then I was an idiot and seered MPM N3, which was stupid and a waste since as the runner up wolves would night kill if village or leave alive for next day. At this point I suggested shaking things up a little with runner-up lynch candidates.

Seered Grebes N4, wolf.

Then I was an idiot and seered MPM N3, which was stupid and a waste since as the runner up wolves would night kill if village or leave alive for next day. At this point I suggested shaking things up a little with runner-up lynch candidates.

Seered Grebes N4, wolf.

And yet you’re last minute waffle voting for SAR, a wolf?

Reactions: 1 user

Seered Grebes N4, wolf.

Except I’m a vanillager???? LMAOOOO jfc you are the wolfiesttttt

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know the affiliation of people I haven't seered...that was a big **** up.

There was a 4-way tie, and I figured the wolves would try to push it (which they did). I thought SAR was the safest way to push it becausw they had the best voting record, and I think all of us (except the wolves, of course) were surprised at that flip. I guessed wrong, and now y'all think your seer is a wolf, which is game-ending for village.

The two points in my favor are:
> MJ was the wolf that actually tried to push it, mod-confirmed. Do you really think they would have outted two wolves on that?
> Think if I had pushed it to flip for a villager. Then y'all would love me and it would have confirmed my village cred...shouldn't the wolves have actually set someone up to do that?

There was a 4-way tie, and I figured the wolves would try to push it (which they did). I thought SAR was the safest way to push it becausw they had the best voting record, and I think all of us (except the wolves, of course) were surprised at that flip. I guessed wrong, and now y'all think your seer is a wolf, which is game-ending for village.

The two points in my favor are:
> MJ was the wolf that actually tried to push it, mod-confirmed. Do you really think they would have outted two wolves on that?
> Think if I had pushed it to flip for a villager. Then y'all would love me and it would have confirmed my village cred...shouldn't the wolves have actually set someone up to do that?

So you’re saying grebes is the 4th and final wolf, barring conversions? Then village has already won. Lynch everyone else

So you’re saying grebes is the 4th and final wolf, barring conversions? Then village has already won. Lynch everyone else

I’m not thooooo

Acanth is NOT THE SEER. HE IS LYING SO HARD

JFC

I still like a grebes lynch. I sincerely doubt all the wolves piled onto that SAR vote unless they know they’re screwed and are just trying to pull a safety in numbers thing.
You want a role reveal? I'm the fricking seer, and I've gotten to watch the village lynch all of the wolves I've seered except you....

Seered Grebes N4, wolf.
Except I’m a vanillager???? LMAOOOO jfc you are the wolfiesttttt

When you seer, do you get exact roles? Or just team?

Is it common/a thing for wolves to have seers too? If not, could it still be a thing since we are in reverse ww?
Everyone lynched thus far have been vanillas right? So we still have PRs somewhere, assuming we have any at all.

When you seer, do you get exact roles? Or just team?

Is it common/a thing for wolves to have seers too? If not, could it still be a thing since we are in reverse ww?
Everyone lynched thus far have been vanillas right? So we still have PRs somewhere, assuming we have any at all.

I

Am

Not

A

Wolf

Acanth

Is

A

Lier

I

Am

Not

A

Wolf

Acanth

Is

A

Lier

What I asked has a point for now not voting either you or acan.
How many suspected wolves are left?
Cubs called out acan for being sketch and wolfy, I don’t want to place a vote there if we could be facing cubs/grebes as potential wws.

Why did you initially vote SAR again?

Okay so. Real talk. You bring grebes and acanth to the end. And that’s it. Also this game wouldn’t have a seer as it’s too overpowered, so acanth is the liar there.

Seered Grebes N4, wolf.
So all your supposed targets are dead except grebes, who I’ve been reading as more village than you?

So all your supposed targets are dead except grebes, who I’ve been reading as more village than you?

I've had a hard time with this role. Seering the wolves ended up being the easy part, convincing a village that's been reading me as "wolfy" to believe me is the real challenge.

What I asked has a point for now not voting either you or acan.
How many suspected wolves are left?
Cubs called out acan for being sketch and wolfy, I don’t want to place a vote there if we could be facing cubs/grebes as potential wws.

Why did you initially vote SAR again?

She read village to me and I’ve been going off fit reads this game. I know that’s not a great answer but that’s what I have for you.

Seered Grebes N4, wolf.

@Barkley13

Pippy was gunning really hard for a lynch from the beginning and people were hopping onboard, so that obviously made seering her worthwhile.

The MJ thing seemed pretty obvious from the beginning, but I wanted to confirm; I think I could have been more aggressive soliciting a lynch for myself at this point, because if I'd managed to get myself lynched with MJ seered as a known wolf, that would have been a village win?

MPM was because they were the runner up and I wanted to know whether they were a wolf or not for the next day's lynch, which as I said, was absolutely stupid in retrospect.

Grebes I previously mentioned my concerns about at the start of D4.

Happy to be the guinea pig.
You said this as a seer??? You want to just see what happens when you don’t meet the requirement.
No, but I would like to see Pippy not-lynched.
Could be. Maybe that's why you're gunning so hard for a lynch vote today. :thinking:
I think it's very stupid to vote for anyone who is actively soliciting a lynching.
These are your only posts about Pippy after you “claim” to have information about her being a wolf. And you posted earlier that day but these were all after 9pm. Idk maybe we play seer differently but I’d have tried a little harder than that.

You said this as a seer??? You want to just see what happens when you don’t meet the requirement.

These are your only posts about Pippy after you “claim” to have information about her being a wolf. And you posted earlier that day but these were all after 9pm. Idk maybe we play seer differently but I’d have tried a little harder than that.

There was this whole problem with being lynched if I came across as too village and night killed if I came across as too seerish.

There was this whole problem with being lynched if I came across as too village and night killed if I came across as too seerish.
Yeah that I get but I’m saying the things you said and the timing of those things does not come across as a seer hiding in the shadows to me. And not trying to say anything about Pippy earlier in the day throws up some red flags for me. Because in this game a seer only has to identify one wolf to be useful, therefore shouldn’t need to worry as much about hiding their identity.

Reactions: 1 users
Also however MJ was magically able to die at night is super annoying.

Cubs should be lynched today. They can’t vote and can be brought to endgame to village detriment

Cubs should be lynched today. They can’t vote and can be brought to endgame to village detriment

I agree with that, Cubs is decently high up on village radar compared to other people currently. I could get on board with cubs or dolphin for this cycle.

Lynch cubs

I don’t think we have THAT many wolves left, maybe 3 or 4 right? So I want to stray away from acan right now. And I don’t want to vote grebes today just out of precaution.

I agree with that, Cubs is decently high up on village radar compared to other people currently. I could get on board with cubs or dolphin for this cycle.

Lynch cubs

I don’t think we have THAT many wolves left, maybe 3 or 4 right? So I want to stray away from acan right now. And I don’t want to vote grebes today just out of precaution.
3 or 4 LEFT? I hope not

1 in: MJ
Take to endgame

1 minimum in:
frosty
dolphin
cubs
allieh
Keep alive as long as possible

SO 1 likely in:
SARdoghandler
acanthuroidei
Navilly
mizchiefmanaged
Barkley13
grebes4lyfe
WildZoo
id say turbo lynch not on that initial pippy wagon
but the seer claim changes things a bit
How likely is it that acanth is currently suffering from Fancy Play Syndrome?

Pippy: frosty, MPM, dolphin, cubs, allieh
SAR: grebes, Barks, acan, MJ

Official Day 5 Emergency Lynch Tally
cubs (1) - Frosty

1/8
lynch close in ~24.5 hours
this-is-my-favorite-reverse-gif-of-all-time-57368.gif

this game got significantly more difficult since we're down to 1 wolf

the thought here is that the seer claim is fake, this is fps and acanth is misguided village
hot or not?

Like even if you want to look at his sar vote
he's been showing that he liked my posts on randlynching a lot
and my list of to-lynch-ees had sar first
so either you're saying that acanth dropped everything he was doing to suddenly boost my town stock as a wolf because his agenda so blatantly aligned with my thought process
or that I'm a wolf that village!acanth is reluctantly sheeping
pick your poison

Like even if you want to look at his sar vote
he's been showing that he liked my posts on randlynching a lot
and my list of to-lynch-ees had sar first
so either you're saying that acanth dropped everything he was doing to suddenly boost my town stock as a wolf because his agenda so blatantly aligned with my thought process
or that I'm a wolf that village!acanth is reluctantly sheeping
pick your poison
and even then it's so much easier to just subscribe to the thought process that barks should be under suspicion for throttling the sar lynch in the first place, over their own lynch because from their wolf!view, their own lynch would be more difficult to get over the hump in that situation

Likely. Next 2 lynches are easy, don’t lynch acanth or grebes
if you're agreeing with me saying this is fancy play syndrome, this is contradictory
unless you think this is a go for broke attempt from acanth
which would be a dumb thought considering the sole surviving wolf is in a power position after those consecutive wolf deaths and has ample time to work their towards being lynched