The Best To Never Do It
Apr 28, 2019
Status
Pre-Psychology
it's a three way tie between me you and frosty

Feb 19, 2018
Status
Pre-Veterinary
I’m sorry I went to light some sparklers and left the thread for a bit. Didn’t think you’d all let a three way tie go through

Dr. ForgotToFlush

The Best To Never Do It
Apr 28, 2019
Status
Pre-Psychology
I’m sorry I went to light some sparklers and left the thread for a bit. Didn’t think you’d all let a three way tie go through
>let
he voted with a minute to go

Dr. ForgotToFlush

The Best To Never Do It
Apr 28, 2019
Status
Pre-Psychology
bc i thought he would have been sensible
and have voted me or frosty

OP
Animal Midwife

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
2+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2016
PMs, melting down brb
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Final Day 7 Fireworks Lynch Tally
dolphin (1) - acan
FTF (1) - Frosty
Frosty (1) - FTF

3/4
Missing: dolphin

Dr. ForgotToFlush

The Best To Never Do It
Apr 28, 2019
Status
Pre-Psychology
I agree. But I don’t think acan has been playing helpful village thus far anyway. So I don’t know if it adds on anything since we weren't planning on touching acan for as long as possible.
welp
touching time is coming up for him

Dr. ForgotToFlush

The Best To Never Do It
Apr 28, 2019
Status
Pre-Psychology
he certainly has not made an easy case for himself

Feb 19, 2018
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Right. Me voting on one of them, and if one of them is a wolf = they can hammer themselves. No matter what I do, it is going to be interpreted badly at this point. :shrug:
NO. The fact that you are unsure who the wolf is and seem to have no confident village reads is annoying. You can’t say I thought they might hammer themselves they’re not all wolves!

Feb 19, 2018
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Also it’s actually AM’s fault that I didn’t vote, because I saw that hidden Mickey in the lynch tally and went looking at all the Disney pins I want to buy/trade for before I go down there. :laugh:

Dr. ForgotToFlush

The Best To Never Do It
Apr 28, 2019
Status
Pre-Psychology
Also it’s actually AM’s fault that I didn’t vote, because I saw that hidden Mickey in the lynch tally and went looking at all the Disney pins I want to buy/trade for before I go down there. :laugh:
The Michigan Screwjob rolls on

Navilly

Aspirations without Title
Gold Donor
Mar 29, 2019
I just can't trust any of your reads, because everyone has mistaken me for a guy this whole game. That kind of thing doesn't inspire confidence....
I like how we are more upset about the guy thing then the everyone thinking you are a wolf thing. I guess we only get mad about stuff that isn’t true though

Feb 19, 2018
Status
Pre-Veterinary
I just can't trust any of your reads, because everyone has mistaken me for a guy this whole game. That kind of thing doesn't inspire confidence....
I have made it a point to say they because I couldn’t remember but I saw FTF and Frosty both say he/him with no correction so I was like oh well now I know.

Reactions: genny

acanthuroidei

I like big fish and I cannot lie!
May 16, 2019
Washington State
twitter.com
Status
Veterinarian
I like how we are more upset about the guy thing then the everyone thinking you are a wolf thing. I guess we only get mad about stuff that isn’t true though
I've had since the beginning of the game to process that injustice. I'm very much looking forward to that special, immensely satisfying moment that I flip village.

FrostySparrow

c/o 2022
Lifetime Donor
Jul 26, 2017
Status
Veterinary Student
I have made it a point to say they because I couldn’t remember but I saw FTF and Frosty both say he/him with no correction so I was like oh well now I know.
I typically follow other people’s too since I don’t know what gender anyone here is.
I try to stay middle ground and just use names to avoid :oops:

Reactions: Coopah
Feb 19, 2018
Status
Pre-Veterinary
I really need people to go back and read games where we’re told over and over to lynch all liars. Like don’t act like acanth didn’t maybe slightly dig part of their sketchy hole.

Dr. ForgotToFlush

The Best To Never Do It
Apr 28, 2019
Status
Pre-Psychology
profile pics help
i thought mine made it pretty obvious that i was a girl