RFU, sooo... Did anyone apply?

Started by markboonya
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

markboonya

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
no threads about RFU since they abolished their guarantee- does this mean no one is even bothering to apply? I just submitted an app for RFU,drexel and gtown. if i dont make it to gtown, i think i will have a hard decision to make between drexel and rfu. anyone else traveling down this road? any rfu application buddies out there?
 
I applied, and there were some threads about it after the AP program ended (I started one with a poll). I haven't heard back from them, and I won't go anyway, so you have one less person to worry about.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have any new information on the RFU BMS program? Will there be a 3.0 guarentee next year (2007-2008)? Has anything changed this year from past yeras?

Thanks