rhode island

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anemia

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody doing residency in Rhode Island. I want to know of any good places to live. Is it very expensive? What's it like to live there? I am married with kids. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

anemia said:
Anybody doing residency in Rhode Island. I want to know of any good places to live. Is it very expensive? What's it like to live there? I am married with kids. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks

I love the East Side of Providence, but it's pricey. If you look west of Providence, toward Connecticut, it's more affordable and less congested. If you love the water, check out Bristol, a very beautiful friendy town. That's about all I know about RI.

south county is great if you dont mind a little bit of a drive. i live in edgewood in cranston which is full of really nice old colonial homes and not as expensive as the east side if you are buying. and it is about 5 minutes from RIH. barrington is good, a little annoying with traffic but if you have kids, it has the best public schools in the state. if you need a mortgage here, coastway credit union has a doctors only mortgage, no debt taken into consideration. tina ricco was my contact person.

Please PM me if you would like more info in detail.