RIP PMSR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Just checked CASPR/CRIP, looks like there are only 2 remaining PMSR programs remaining and the rest are all RRA. At what point do we stop trying to distinguish different residencies now?

Members don't see this ad.

It’s inevitable. There are numerous programs that do not deserve RRA certification, let alone even being a program in the first place….. still confuses me how a program can graduate RRA when they have little to minimal rear foot exposure

Reactions: 2 users
Well, soooome might still call bad surgery and non-EBM treatments "PPMR." That lives on eternal.

"Toe-diatry" and "TFP" and "Chiiiiii-ropody" are always fun ways to describe bad work too.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
It’s inevitable. There are numerous programs that do not deserve RRA certification, let alone even being a program in the first place….. still confuses me how a program can graduate RRA when they have little to minimal rear foot exposure

Hindfoot and ankle pus should not count towards those numbers. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 1 user
I externed at some RRA programs that should NOT exist. As a program of anykind, maybe a chiropodist certificate.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users