RIP Randy Hausted, pathologist in Norcal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I had to give up dogs. Where I live neighborhood dogs run wild and there are fights daily. Mine were bad offenders too. I don't want a Rand Paul situation where some neighbor takes issue with my dogs and beats the hell out of me. Of course they were fighting over a tree as I recall.

Wow that sucks.

I live in a neighborhood where my neighbors are afraid of me so I would never consider that. I live in the proverbial gated/walled compound that screams there are "guns there, watch out". Its three separate residences where I have connected the backyards so my dog gets to adventure across a fairly wide swath of territory.

Im toying with the idea of going even more rural, gated and bunker-like though but you should definitely relocate.

Im not sure Ive lived any place where the packs of wild dogs roam the street ala slums of Mexico City style, that sounds intense. I would assume "fights daily" wasnt like a sport thing?

Members don't see this ad.

Lot of private people in these parts. I think their dogs are mostly to keep people away. I've shot a fair number of the dogs over the years for being on my land. They are a bad predator for my flock.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you a shepard or a cult leader?

Yah please lie to us and tell us your "flock" are 20 year old smoking hot coeds all eager to learn your mad pathology skillz.

I sit in my hot tub alone at night sucking in smoke filled air and slamming vodka with pool water as the mixer so I will believe anything at this point.

Im genuinely curious, what bizarre right wing facebook page? hahaha, are you serious?

link it. I googled the thread title and didnt see anything but this thread...
Found out over the weekend a well respected Norcal pathologist died unexpectedly in his mid 50s. He was in outside SF and has been a lab medical director for 20ish years around the Bay Area.

I dont think I will ever see an official obit, he was a pretty private guy so Im going to do a SDN one:

Randy graduated from Loma Linda med school in the early 90s and joined the U.S. Army. Did his training at Walter Reed. He was the chief of pathology at Fort Bragg where the Green Berets are HQ'd. Got into private practice after his time in the service.

First time I met him long ago, I called him "Randy" and he corrected me saying "Major Hausted" and I told him he had to then address me as a USMC corporal! haha
Nice guy, never hesitated to leap in and help out other pathologists even if they were in competing groups.

He told me once he wanted to all pathologists to succeed even that meant he personally a got a smaller slice of the pie.
View attachment 315367

Rest in peace bro and Semper Fi.

Found out over the weekend a well respected Norcal pathologist died unexpectedly in his mid 50s. He was in outside SF and has been a lab medical director for 20ish years around the Bay Area.

I dont think I will ever see an official obit, he was a pretty private guy so Im going to do a SDN one:

Randy graduated from Loma Linda med school in the early 90s and joined the U.S. Army. Did his training at Walter Reed. He was the chief of pathology at Fort Bragg where the Green Berets are HQ'd. Got into private practice after his time in the service.

First time I met him long ago, I called him "Randy" and he corrected me saying "Major Hausted" and I told him he had to then address me as a USMC corporal! haha
Nice guy, never hesitated to leap in and help out other pathologists even if they were in competing groups.

He told me once he wanted to all pathologists to succeed even that meant he personally a got a smaller slice of the pie.
View attachment 315367

Rest in peace bro and Semper Fi.

How was your day today? I spent mine zeroing my new Springfield Arms super match M1A. ( all the liberals can cringe and leave with disgust).
I had a blast.

There are defiantly more than a few liberals who enjoy their guns. See you at the range ;)

Reactions: 1 user