anemone2

10+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. MD/PhD Student
I have a quick question for those of you who've interviewed at Rochester (all 2 of you I guess :)).

Since they suggest bringing a change of clothes to the interview for the dinner that follows, will there be some place we can stash our stuff, or are we schleping around with it all day? (This is my first interview, and I'm still deciding which bags/purses to bring). Thanks!

GliaGirl

10+ Year Member
Jun 19, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. MD/PhD Student
There was not really a room to put the stuff in, but I'm sure you could leave a bag in the office of the administrator and she won't mind at all. A couple of people were staying with someone who lives within walking distance of the hospital, so they just walked back to his house and changed. Just find out where you are staying and then make the decision.

Or you can contact me and I will hold on to it (I work in a lab at the hospital, and if I'm around, I can hold on to a change of clothes for you :))

anemone2

10+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. MD/PhD Student
Thanks for the info GliaGirl. Turns out my host is only a few blocks away, so I'll just go back and change. Incidentally, I'm meeting some faculty who're pretty keen on glia, so maybe I'll wind up dropping by your lab after all :).

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.