Rochester Rejection People

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BOBODR

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who have been rejected can you still log into the status app page and if so does it still just say app complete? I have been complete there forever and havent heard anything so I am just curious.

Members don't see this ad.

BOBODR said:
For those who have been rejected can you still log into the status app page and if so does it still just say app complete? I have been complete there forever and havent heard anything so I am just curious.

i got rejected and can still log and says it's complete.

however, maybe cause it's weekend and it may change.

Question: What is the URL of the stutus page you are using?

Is it the same as the secondary app?

Mine just says "Your 2006 supplemental application status as of 11/13/2005: Payment Recd"... although I know they've received my letters and I am complete.

Members don't see this ad :)
nefarious said:
Question: What is the URL of the stutus page you are using?

Is it the same as the secondary app?

i thought thet were the same?

are they different.

newdude said:
i got rejected and can still log and says it's complete.

however, maybe cause it's weekend and it may change.
same here. THeir rejection letter was dated Nov. 8 but they still haven't updated my status page.

gluon999 said:
same here. THeir rejection letter was dated Nov. 8 but they still haven't updated my status page.

Same here. Application still complete on the status check site.... just received the rejection notice via snail mail.... :mad: :(

Still got that application is complete page and got rejection via snail mail on Saturday.

anyone of u dudes august mcaters by any chance????