You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rochester Univeristy AEGD program 2018-2019
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi fwasti. I heard nothing but good things about the program. I did apply 🙂 , so in my opinion, worth it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Junnio! I think they start to send invitations in september until late october. Good luck!
did anyone hear from EIOH?
I heard that EIOH started sending interview invites today. have you received one?Hi Guys,
When do you think EIOH starts to send out Interview invitations to applicants?
i think we have to speak more about our goal because they won't ask about our background knowledge all they wants to know if we have the ability to think critically and we have demonstrated independence and self-direction. In all respects, we must give every promise of becoming successful students and practitioners of the highest ethical standards.I applied and I did not receive the invation yet, but I have a friend that received yesterday and will be 28 september.I would like to know what they ask just to drive us a little bit.
Hi, a heard that they call almost everyone for the interview. Good luck!does anyone of you know the criteria that Rochester uses to select the candidates for interview? I have a long gap of 6 years in my career. So I am a bit worried thinking that would they consider me or not.
Good to know that they are already sending invitations! Good luck!hi Dr's I just received my interview appointment yesterday for AEGD it's on SEPTEMBER 19.
does anyone what is the interview based on??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did not receive either. 🙁 . I think is a regular interview as any other. Fingers crossed!I applied and I did not receive the invation yet, but I have a friend that received yesterday and will be 28 september.I would like to know what they ask just to drive us a little bit.
Hihi Dr's I just received my interview appointment yesterday for AEGD it's on SEPTEMBER 19.
does anyone what is the interview based on??
Congratulations for interview invite are you foreign trained dentist or US dentist
Good to know that they are already sending invitations! Good luck!
Congratulation on your invitation and good luck for the others. Most likely everyone gets equal chance so they will send some more invites. Btw, I have received the interview invitation for 26th sep.
thank you. am foriegn trained dentistHi
Congratulations for interview invite are you foreign trained dentist or US dentist
I didn't... Very few AEGD programs which accept foreign trained dentist, ask for ADAT. But, it is always good to have ADAT score.Did you guys take adat before apply to Aegd ?
Hello everyone,, i got an interview too for september 26.
for all who got a call, after confirming that you will be attending the interview, do you get another e mail back?
thanks
I haven't got any
thanks 🙂I haven't got any
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I have received another short email that "You will also interview with our General Dentistry Sr. Administrator".Hello everyone,, i got an interview too for september 26.
for all who got a call, after confirming that you will be attending the interview, do you get another e mail back?
thanks
I have the same date! Members please share your experiencesHi guys I got my interview 17th october so just cross the fingers more invites will arrive this week ....good luck for us
Best of luck to all of us! Please share your experience! Be united!hi Dr's I just received my interview appointment yesterday for AEGD it's on SEPTEMBER 19.
does anyone what is the interview based on??
No ideaAny idea about what is the selection criteria? how many seats? 13?
lstepanyan where are from? I will meet you on 17th october.I am from Brasil but now I live in Montreal Canada and I am licensed here since 2011.
Last edited:
Eu também sou do Brasil, moro aqui ainda! 🙂 I received my invitation for November 2nd.lstepanyan where are from? I will meet you on 17th october.I am from Brasil but now I live in Montreal Canada and I am licensed here since 2011.
This is what I know:
- Around 10-12 spots
- A lot of invitations (almost everyone)
- Interview one-0-one
Good luck to all!
Many programs accept FTD but only for permanent residents or citizens.Anyone knows the universities that accept FTD for Aegd program besides Rochester, Connecticut, Texas San Antonio , Maryland and Nova?
congratulation to all of us... 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had applied in May, I think they schedule my interview is so late because I am in Brazil. 4 Brazilians appling? Really? Let's hope every body is accepted!Oi marmelstein good to hear that you are going to the interview too.Until now there are 4 brazilians ...good luck for us.I would like to ask you when did you apply for Rochester?because you receive in 2 november so did you apply in the last week?
Rochester is super competitive.That's weird. I thought AEGD at Rochester is super competitive.
Unless they're giving everyone equal chances to prove themselves during the interview, which I find very considerate and thoughtful of them.
Procurei em varios locais por AEGD. Em San Antonio também tem, mas vc tem que fazer um preceptor de 6 meses e é o mesmo valor do Advanced Standing. Apliquei pro Advanced Standing de lá tb. NSU tem, mas tem o problema do visto, lá eu acho que se vc tiver o J-1 já dá. Vc trabalha no Canadá como dentista?Anyone knows the universities that accept FTD for Aegd program besides Rochester, Connecticut, Texas San Antonio , Maryland and Nova?