rochester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jiggaman

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone know if rochester is rolling?

Members don't see this ad.

They sure rolled up my application into a little ball and and rolled it on into the wastebasket :laugh:.

I'm crying on the inside.

Members don't see this ad :)
Kazema said:
They sure rolled up my application into a little ball and and rolled it on into the wastebasket :laugh:.

Hey Kazema, what does it mean to get a second interview?

Kazema said:

damn...i'm sorry. i read your profile, and your scores are awesome! i'm sorry you f'ed up in the beginning, but you came out strong in the end (which is very impressive), so i really don't see why they rejected you....

anyway, surely you'll get into another very good school that you like. i don't see why any school would reject you, esp. if you give a good interview.

i want to go to rochester reaaaaaaally badly too =). i'm applying next year.

I'm interviewing there 12-10. Do they really have 2nd interviews? I seriously don't think that I could afford to fly back out there from Colorado.

Im dropping my Rochestor ap, hope that helps yall.

Medikit said:
Hey Kazema, what does it mean to get a second interview?

Didn't know what you meant at first but I after I checked my profile I see; I didn't mean that I had a second interview at Pitt, I just meant that Pitt was going to be my second interview overall.

And thanks for the kind words funshine :)

Kazema said:
Didn't know what you meant at first but I after I checked my profile I see; I didn't mean that I had a second interview at Pitt, I just meant that Pitt was going to be my second interview overall.

And thanks for the kind words funshine :)

Ah, I'm an idiot.

Kazema said:

that is f*cking hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: