Rol 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LaLecheMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All and i'm relatively new to SDN and wanted to start a ROL post. The ROL post doesn't seem to be as popular in the Ob/Gyn forum, but I thought I'd throw it out there to kill time for the next week. Besides, it's always interesting to see favorite programs, though I doubt we're representative of the applicant pool as a whole. Any interest?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello All and i'm relatively new to SDN and wanted to start a ROL post. The ROL post doesn't seem to be as popular in the Ob/Gyn forum, but I thought I'd throw it out there to kill time for the next week. Besides, it's always interesting to see favorite programs, though I doubt we're representative of the applicant pool as a whole. Any interest?

Easiest way to start it is to start it with a post.

-AT.

In that case, what do I have to lose? Maybe a few others will bite.

1. Univ of MD
2. Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx
3. Pennsylvania Hospital
4. St. Luke's-Roosevelt
5. Thomas Jefferson
6. Christiana

That's just off the top of my head, 7-13 is jumbled, but these are my favorites. Good luck to everyone, only a few days left!

Members don't see this ad :)
x

Last edited:
Looks like it's just the two of us? I suspect the first of many celebrations will begin tomorrow and then no one will give two hoots about the rank list posting. That's quite a list you've got. You really could end up anywhere, but then again, that's part of the excitement. :) Happy matching!

Why in God's name would you rank Univ of MD first. You are crazy. And (no offense) for your own good I hope you don't match there. YUCK!