ROLs 2006!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
QuietSylph said:
Programs don't know yet who filled their spots -- they find out names the day before applicants do. So don't worry! :luck:

Thank you!

*takes a deep breath* :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

beary said:
Thank you!

*takes a deep breath* :oops:

My previous post was a complete joke. There is no way I could know 5 people who all matched at UVA; what are the odds of that? I don't even know five other people besides me going into pathology at all. :D

I'm sorry if I freaked anyone out. I meant it to come across as a joke.

On a side note, this whole pre-match anxiety thing is going to get to me. I don't think I could take it if we had to wait until Friday.

You know what's funny about drPLUM's joke is that I knew that programs don't know until Wednesday who matched and so I knew it was a joke, but my heart rate did go up as I read it since I'm one of the 5 SDNers hoping we sweep those 5 spots. I thought it was a good joke because it just proves how freaked out we all are. Congrats, the countdown to thursday continues.

Members don't see this ad :)
drPLUM said:
On a side note, this whole pre-match anxiety thing is going to get to me. I don't think I could take it if we had to wait until Friday.

It's getting to me too, obviously. Sorry I freaked out about your post - I thought it was a joke but wasn't totally sure. :oops:

Kibosh said:
You know what's funny about drPLUM's joke is that I knew that programs don't know until Wednesday who matched and so I knew it was a joke, but my heart rate did go up as I read it since I'm one of the 5 SDNers hoping we sweep those 5 spots.

Kibosh is wiser than me. :)

An SDN sweep would be absolutely awesome. :thumbup:

Congratulations to everyone that matched.
I too have a job in July luck:

Sweeping all 5 UVA spots would be unreal man. That would be proof that SDN secretly rules the world.