Rosalind Franklin College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was also at the Nov 14th interview and got accepted today. Congrats to all that have been accepted!

Hey skjm join the FB group. Congrats on acceptance! :)

Members don't see this ad.

For everybody who are considering if it is worth going to the interview, DO IT!
After the interview all I can say that it was much more than I was expecting :)

Congrats on the acceptance guys!

Members don't see this ad :)
Made it to North Chicago!

Everyone ready for tomorrow??

Congrats JPD!

How did you like the school?

Thank you sir.

LOVED IT. Nice campus, nice students/faculty and they're curriculum seems impressive. Though I felt the whole interview day dragged by uber slow.

Thank you sir.

LOVED IT. Nice campus, nice students/faculty and they're curriculum seems impressive. Though I felt the whole interview day dragged by uber slow.

Same here, it was a long morning haha. Come and join our facebook group.

I will if I decide on attending. Still have an interview with Stlcop in the near future!

After submitting the supplemental application, how long did it take to get an interview?

They told us on december 12 interview that it would take them 2 weeks to get back to us. I also remember them saying that it would be before the holidays. I figure today december 21 is the last day before the holidays assuming they close christmas eve thru new year which means we probably wont hear until January I guess. The wait sucks. Ive been waitlisted at 2 schools already

They told us on december 12 interview that it would take them 2 weeks to get back to us. I also remember them saying that it would be before the holidays. I figure today december 21 is the last day before the holidays assuming they close christmas eve thru new year which means we probably wont hear until January I guess. The wait sucks. Ive been waitlisted at 2 schools already

They probably want go through more interviews and compare more applicants. I was interviewed on Wednesday and got a call next week Tuesday though :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey is this Jonathan? So if that is my case, wouldnt that mean im gonna be on the waitlist? They should have called me or email me though. Congrats to you though!

They probably want go through more interviews and compare more applicants. I was interviewed on Wednesday and got a call next week Tuesday though :)

Hey is this Jonathan? So if that is my case, wouldnt that mean im gonna be on the waitlist? They should have called me or email me though. Congrats to you though!

Valentino! This is Jonathan. I got the call from the adm. coordinator Gavin on Monday (12/17) that I was in. Hang in there and let me know what happens!

Can someone share what kind of questions they asked during the interview? I have mine the 10th

Accepted! I interviewed on 2/6.

The questions asked were very general. Why pharmacy, why Rosalind Franklin, how have you prepared yourself etc etc. My interviewer was super nice and the whole process was very comfortable and conversational. This was my first pharmacy school interview and I had such a great experience. Don't stress about it, relax, and just answer honestly! It's a pretty nice school but too far and costly for me, so i'll be giving up my seat. Good luck to everyone! :)

anyone who was accepted, do you mind sharing your stats?

I'm going to email this week to decline my seat. Hope that helps someone good luck everyone!!! Lost my deposit :(

I'm going to email this week to decline my seat. Hope that helps someone good luck everyone!!! Lost my deposit :(

I am in the same boat. Better safe than sorry! at least it is $500 compared to some schools where it is $1000

Put on the wait list. Now have to wait longer....

I was accepted and paid my seat deposit. But now, I'm debating between RFUMS and Midwestern in Downers Grove. Probably one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make. I would love to go visit both schools again, but it would be costly to do so! So, I guess some more pondering will have to do.

they extended their supplemental til may now lol.. guess they need more qualified applicants?

I've decided to decline admission. Good luck to those still interested.

cum 3.0, sci 2.8, 2.5 years pharm ex, bs in bio

open file, one on one

Hi everyone!! If you do decide to pay your deposit to RFUMS for Class of 2017-- please search and join the facebook group!! It is called Rosalind Franklin College of Pharmacy Class of 2017. It is now an open group so it should be able to be searched!! Feel free to also add me as a friend- Taylor Barkley! I will be attending in the fall and can't wait to meet you all :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/458719797496765/

I was wait listed from 4/9 interview, any advice? and does anyone know what the chances of a wait listed student is to be accepted?

I emailed Gavin today to withdrawal my seat. Haven't gotten a response yet. That should open a spot for someone. Good luck!!

Hi, i was just offered an interview

Last edited:
Congratulations! I was accepted a couple of weeks ago as well

Is anyone still looking for a roomate? I have a woodlands apartment for $600 a month