Roseman University Class of 2026* Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is the class almost full?
2 more people joined the Facebook today (82 people in total); if I had to guess probably 95% full - there will always be people who don't join the Facebook groups. But I'm sure there will be movement until classes start in June.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hooding ceremony was April 3rd, admissions told me they are done with that and are finally getting back into the office last Wednesday
 
Anyone get the email about still being interested to be on the waitlist? Does this mean the class is full?
Not sure if the class is 100% full, there hasn't been any movement on Facebook (sitting at 81) & there is a virtual town hall for accepted students today. I'm assuming they wouldn't have a virtual town hall unless their class was at least 95% filled.
 
Not sure if the class is 100% full, there hasn't been any movement on Facebook (sitting at 81) & there is a virtual town hall for accepted students today. I'm assuming they wouldn't have a virtual town hall unless their class was at least 95% filled.
Was the town hall full? Did they mention anything about the class and how many members?
 
Was the town hall full? Did they mention anything about the class and how many members?
The town hall just ended, and there were probably only around 50-60 students in it. They didn't mention anything about the class size/if it's full or not. It was short and sweet 30-45 minutes. I'm sure there are a few spots open/will open up; I was surprised only half the class showed up, I'm guessing some are still hoping for their state school.
 
The town hall just ended, and there were probably only around 50-60 students in it. They didn't mention anything about the class size/if it's full or not. It was short and sweet 30-45 minutes. I'm sure there are a few spots open/will open up; I was surprised only half the class showed up, I'm guessing some are still hoping for their state school.
That makes me feel a little better. I’m assuming this wasn’t required. Maybe people have to work or had class?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad