2018 Roseman University of Health Sciences (Applying 2014 Cycle, Entering 2015)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
is anyone doing the MBA program?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Question to any p1. Where you able to work at all during your first year?

Reactions: 1 users
any one accepted from the Henderson interviews on the 24th of February?! I met a few of you guys and was wanting to see if any of you got accepted too :happy:

any one accepted from the Henderson interviews on the 24th of February?! I met a few of you guys and was wanting to see if any of you got accepted too :happy:

I had my interview on 24th too but I haven't got any response yet. I'm still waiting.

Last edited:

Yeah, I got called on Monday. So relieved!

Reactions: 1 user
Yes. You will receive another packet with information about financial aid, health insurance, and technology.
How soon are you supposed to receive that? I haven't received mine yet. I submitted my enrollment packet on February 11th.

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone interviewing today!

How soon are you supposed to receive that? I haven't received mine yet. I submitted my enrollment packet on February 11th.
Honestly it took a while. I was accepted in October for early decision and I received the enrollment packet right away but I didn't get the next packet until like February.

Honestly it took a while. I was accepted in October for early decision and I received the enrollment packet right away but I didn't get the next packet until like February.
Ohhh, I see. Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck to everyone who interviewed today!!

I interviewed on 2/24 and got in too! :woot:

Reactions: 5 users
Question to any p1. Where you able to work at all during your first year?
A large number of students work and go to school. I did until very recently, and I only left because of issues at my work, not because it was interfering too heavily with school. If you're a good student and able to manage your time well, you should be fine. But if you procrastinate a lot and have a lot of concerns about the testing schedule and the 90%, I'd wait until you've got a good handle on your classes before getting a job. And it's really not necessary to work through school, don't feel like you're less of a successful student if you choose not to work!

Reactions: 6 users
Interviewed yesterday. I received an acceptance email but haven't gotten a call from Dr. Park yet

Reactions: 4 users
congrats. Would you mind to share your gap and pcat?

W
Interviewed yesterday. I received an acceptance email but haven't gotten a call from Dr. Park yet
Wow. Congratulations. I interview on Tuesday I hope I get the same results as you did!

W

Wow. Congratulations. I interview on Tuesday I hope I get the same results as you did!
I heard some people get the email right after they get off the phone with Dr. Park. I was hoping to get a call a little later but no call yet. An email with my name and saying I'm accepted is good enough for me!

congrats. Would you mind to share your gap and pcat?
I have an overall gpa of 3.58 or something like that. Math and Science was a 3.4 and my PCAT was an 82

Does it matter if I have a "W" on my transcript and i'm already accepted?

I put myself in the terrible position of taking anatomy, physiology, and calculus all as independent study online courses... :( trying to race to get them done before June to start the mba program is really hard and I don't know if I am going to make it

I put myself in the terrible position of taking anatomy, physiology, and calculus all as independent study online courses... :( trying to race to get them done before June to start the mba program is really hard and I don't know if I am going to make it
U can do it! Dun worry. Keep on trying!
Nah. As long as all your prereqs are complete with c or better since being accepted
bcuz I'm in physics right now n im not doing very well so I want to drop it.

i'm very nervous, does any one know if any out of state Students got admitted?

For those who have just recently been accepted, did you get a phone call or an email? Also, did they give you the option of choosing the campus you want to go to? Thanks!

For those who have just recently been accepted, did you get a phone call or an email? Also, did they give you the option of choosing the campus you want to go to? Thanks!
I just got an email. I called dr park to make sure. She said since I only selected one campus she just sent me an email

I got an email, I put on my application that I would go to either campus, in the email it just says they reserved a seat for me at south Jordan I'm assuming this is because I'm a utah native.

i'm very nervous, does any one know if any out of state Students got admitted?
I'm sure there are plenty that have, the students that gave me the campus tour were from California, and I work with a few interns that were out of state

Interview today in vegas.. Nervous:( any words of advice from those who are accepted?? What are the kinds of questions they asked?

I'm pretty sure that you can actually start the MBA program in the summer between your P1 and P2 year if you're unable to complete everything you've got going on by June but still really want to participate in it. I say "pretty sure" only because I know some students did that last year (some P2s started with the new P1s) but I'm not in MBA so I'm not sure if anything changed.

I'm pretty sure that you can actually start the MBA program in the summer between your P1 and P2 year if you're unable to complete everything you've got going on by June but still really want to participate in it. I say "pretty sure" only because I know some students did that last year (some P2s started with the new P1s) but I'm not in MBA so I'm not sure if anything changed.
You are correct. I contacted them and asked that very question. I also waived out of 2 mba classes so I don't really have to start until the 3rd block, but my parents are pissed I procrastinated so long that everything will have to be rearranged. I am trying to avoid that but not sure if it's going to work out. Thanks for looking out though!

I got an email, I put on my application that I would go to either campus, in the email it just says they reserved a seat for me at south Jordan I'm assuming this is because I'm a utah native.
That happened to me too