2018 Roseman University of Health Sciences (Applying 2014 Cycle, Entering 2015)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:soexcited:OMG! OMG!!! I just got accepted to Pharmacy School!!!! I'm sooooo excited!!!! Can't wait to meet all of you :highfive:

Congrats!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have my interview in Henderson tomorrow :rofl:I am so nervous!!!

I'll be there tomorrow too! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Hello Everyone,
For those who have been accepted let me know. I am looking for a roommate and housing options. Thanks.

do i need to send in my winter transcript to Roseman or should I wait until the end of Spring and just send that transcript in?

do i need to send in my winter transcript to Roseman or should I wait until the end of Spring and just send that transcript in?
You can wait till the end of Spring to send your transcripts in but make sure you do so through PharmCAS. If you are taking any prerequisites during the Summer then you need to submit those directly to Roseman.

Reactions: 2 users
I was accepted to the MBA/pharmD program and am looking for 2 roomates who want to rent a house together. This is for the Utah campus. I live in Reno right now, but am going to be in Utah the second weekend of April. Let me know if interested!

Have anyone who had interview on 24th heard back from university?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how many seats are still available at the Henderson campus. I interview there on Mar 10th.

I think there are still seats at Henderson because interviews are going on through April! Don't worry too much and just prepare for your interview :D Goodluck!

Good luck for your interview.

Last edited:
Has anyone taken the assessment yet? whats on it and is it timed etc??

Has anyone taken the assessment yet? whats on it and is it timed etc??
Everyone who has interviewed has taken the assessment. It is timed but you shouldn't worry about it because it will not affect your status for admission. Just do it.

Everyone who has interviewed on 24th February, have anyone heard back from the university?

I'm in!!! Just got off the phone with Dr. Park

Reactions: 5 users
I just got accepted as well! interviewed on the 24th and found out this morning.

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations to all that got in today. Are you guys going to sojo or Henderson?

I know that we are forced to buy a laptop and an iPad. Does anyone know which ones?

JUST GOT THE CALL!!! HENDERSON HERE I COME!!!:highfive:

Reactions: 3 users
Is this different from the enrollment packet they sent us through email?
Yes. You will receive another packet with information about financial aid, health insurance, and technology.

For all P1 and/or Nevada residents.
Any suggestions on housing? Which places do current students live at? Which places are around the area?
I'm also looking for a roommate if anyone is interested.

The lovely Dr.Park called today! I can't believe it! Acceptance for Henderson!

Reactions: 6 users