Roseman vs NYU

Started by Karamel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

which did u end up choosing? im in the same boat. i am leaning towards roseman due to the pass/no pass and chill environment. but nyu has that prestige...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
which did u end up choosing? im in the same boat. i am leaning towards roseman due to the pass/no pass and chill environment. but nyu has that prestige...
I don't believe the prestige will really help you all that much. I heard the environment is very competitive with its large class size and the cost is ridiculous if you include COL. Personally, I would go to Roseman for P/NP, smaller class size, and cheaper COA.
 
@beepbooop Between these two I went with roseman as well and had basically the same reasoning above and I have heard the lifestyle is relatively more relaxed compared to NYU