Roseman vs. UNLV (OOS) vs. Utah (OOS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nmcoy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm very interested to hear your thoughts on these schools when stacked up against each other. I'll be OOS for all three of these schools, and I know everyone will want to say UNLV is the easy choice due to in-state tuition after D1, but hypothetically, without taking cost into account, what are your thoughts on these schools? Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,

I'm very interested to hear your thoughts on these schools when stacked up against each other. I'll be OOS for all three of these schools, and I know everyone will want to say UNLV is the easy choice due to in-state tuition after D1, but hypothetically, without taking cost into account, what are your thoughts on these schools? Thanks guys!
If it were me, I'd choose UNLV because it has been around longer and therefore graduated more classes of dental students. I would feel more comfortable that they should know what they're doing at this point versus schools that are newer.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)