Ross Spring Semester 2020 (Graduation Year: 2025)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kittykat127

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone I'm Katie! I will be attending Ross University Veterinary School this upcoming January and wanted to start a thread to see who else is starting then! I would love to make friends and mind people to hang out and study with as well as helping each other with moving and getting adjusted to the island! A little about me, I am a 26 year old female moving to the island by myself. I want to specialize in pathology or epidemiology after vet school. I applied last cycle but wanted to take a semester off to spend time at home with my sick mother. I am super excited to see if anyone joins this thread! I can also create a group chat if that is more helpful!
 
Hello,
I also start this coming January and didn't see any threads so I am glad you made one! As background, I am a 32 year old male with preclinical toxicology experience. I am hoping to go into lab animal medicine as a specialty. I have a ton of questions about the school and the island, but I figure its still early so hopefully I get my answers in the coming months!
 
Hello,
I also start this coming January and didn't see any threads so I am glad you made one! As background, I am a 32 year old male with preclinical toxicology experience. I am hoping to go into lab animal medicine as a specialty. I have a ton of questions about the school and the island, but I figure its still early so hopefully I get my answers in the coming months!
That's incredible congrats!! I am trying to meet people before going to the island this January! I am so excited but super scared since its a huge move to do without knowing anyone! I also have so many questions but if you want to talk or anything you can always message me directly and I will give you my phone number!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! I'm guessing that I found the right forum for the Spring 2022 incoming Rossies? Some background: I'm a 21 (22 in a week) year old female from California moving on island in January for my first semester. I'm interested in mixed animal medicine (mostly cattle and horses). I can't wait to meet everyone!
 
I am starting in Jan 2022 as well! I love that there is a forum from this! Has anyone gotten their welcome packets? I am interested in equine sports medicine! I’m 25 female, from missouri! Excited about this journey!
 
Hey y’all! Just wanted to check and see if anyone else got their welcome packets recently? I just got mine today!