Ross University Veterinary Medicine Applicants 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi all! I'm new to SDN, so sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong thread. But I was wondering for those who applied and got accepted into Ross University's Vet program applied through either VMCAS or directly to the school itself? And are there advantages / disadvantages to applying through either compared to the other?

I applied through VMCAS since I applied to a bunch of schools and it was just easier to lump it in with that

Members don't see this ad.

Were you told September was full? How long did you wait to hear something after sending your application in?
I was told September has been full for a while....and very full. my advisor told me not to count on January.

I had my interview yesterday. She said I would hear back in 2-3 weeks. I'm so nervous, I feel like she really scrutinized everything. Like why I got a C+ in physics why my gre didn't improve in verbal the second time I took it. I never had an interview like that.