Royal College Neurology Exam Preparation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TNKay

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

As a neurology trainee in the United States wishing to migrate to Canada, I find an unfortunate and striking lack of information for preparation of Royal College examination. I have heard that Canadian residents have notes which often include previous exam questions for the exam prep. Would anyone have any lead for resources to prepare for the Royal College Neurology Exam? Any reply would be highly appreciated!
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

You may have better luck on the premed101.com/forums which is a Canadian message board for all things medical education/training related or even Reddit.

Just FYI, I have been told that the Royal College board exams are much much harder than the APBN exams. And it’s hard for those trained outside of Canada to gain access to the board exam study materials. A lot of this info is apparently shared amongst Canadians during their training. I was told that the best way to get access (unless of course you have friends that happen to be training in Canada) is to do a fellowship there.

Reactions: 1 user