RUSH E-mail

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soumdoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an e-mail from RUSH today saying that my application was complete..........but the status page on their website said my application was complete as of 8/24. Which completion date should I go by? Or is it just that they are starting to review my file now?

Members don't see this ad.

soumdoc said:
I got an e-mail from RUSH today saying that my application was complete..........but the status page on their website said my application was complete as of 8/24. Which completion date should I go by? Or is it just that they are starting to review my file now?

got the same email! mine was complete 8/10...maybe they're just now getting around to reviewing them, whereas i thought we might be hearing about interviews soon! oh well... :confused:

their interview period isn't until october, so they probably just waited to send out a big batch of emails now for everyone that's been complete in august/early sept....probably for the people that don't check their status page.

Members don't see this ad :)
soumdoc said:
got the same email having being complete since 9/01. Like Jbrice said, I think they are just getting around to reviewing the apps now. They just completed their orientation week for the new M1s so that was prolly holding them up. Hopefully within the next 2 weeks we can get some kind of info back.

Can somebody post the link to the status page. I must be missing it because I don't see where you can check your status. Is it on the same page as where the secondary was located??