1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

RUtgers NCLEX review...

Discussion in 'Clinicians [ RN / NP / PA ]' started by HopeLYSromantic, Apr 21, 2004.

1. HopeLYSromantic

HopeLYSromantic A Cute Nurse...
    7+ Year Member

did anyone ever take this, in addtion to or instead of KAPLAN??? what did you think of it??? I'm going to be taking it in june... anyone have any to say???

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. fab4fan

fab4fan TiredRetiredRN
    Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Haven't heard anything about a review offered by Rutgers, but I have heard good things about Kaplan.

Unfortunately, I took boards back in the Paleolithic, when you went for 2 days and needed to remember your #2 pencils. Then you waited 2-3 months for the results (I got mine on Friday the 13th, of all days).

Good luck, though. DO NOT STRESS ABOUT YOUR NUMBER OF QUESTIONS.

You might want to check out the forums for students/new grads at allnurses. Not meant to be promoting another site, just thought you might get more insight there. If I recall, there are several people attending Rutgers that post there.

4. HopeLYSromantic

HopeLYSromantic A Cute Nurse...
    7+ Year Member

could you PM me the sites if you know of any???? don't worry the mods won't mind... :D