RUtgers NCLEX review...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HopeLYSromantic

A Cute Nurse...
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone ever take this, in addtion to or instead of KAPLAN??? what did you think of it??? I'm going to be taking it in june... anyone have any to say???

Members don't see this ad.

Haven't heard anything about a review offered by Rutgers, but I have heard good things about Kaplan.

Unfortunately, I took boards back in the Paleolithic, when you went for 2 days and needed to remember your #2 pencils. Then you waited 2-3 months for the results (I got mine on Friday the 13th, of all days).

Good luck, though. DO NOT STRESS ABOUT YOUR NUMBER OF QUESTIONS.

You might want to check out the forums for students/new grads at allnurses. Not meant to be promoting another site, just thought you might get more insight there. If I recall, there are several people attending Rutgers that post there.

fab4fan said:
Haven't heard anything about a review offered by Rutgers, but I have heard good things about Kaplan.

Unfortunately, I took boards back in the Paleolithic, when you went for 2 days and needed to remember your #2 pencils. Then you waited 2-3 months for the results (I got mine on Friday the 13th, of all days).

Good luck, though. DO NOT STRESS ABOUT YOUR NUMBER OF QUESTIONS.

You might want to check out the forums for students/new grads at allnurses. Not meant to be promoting another site, just thought you might get more insight there. If I recall, there are several people attending Rutgers that post there.

could you PM me the sites if you know of any???? don't worry the mods won't mind... :D