Rutgers School of Dental Medicine Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I received an interview invite from Rutgers on Oct. 21st (to interview in November) and was told to confirm for an interview by today (Oct 23rd). At first, I emailed requesting for a virtual interview, but then sent a follow-up confirming the in-person interview. Did any of you receive a response after you sent your email confirming the interview invite?
Thank you in advance
when did you submit your app? what are your stats?

Members don't see this ad.

when did you submit your app? what are your stats?
I submitted June 25th!
Here are my stats:
OOS
Overall GPA: 3.79
Science GPA: 3.76
DAT scores: PAT: 23 QR: 18 RC: 20 BIO: 30 GC: 22 OC: 26 TS: 25 AA: 23
I have a reasonable amount of dental experience and other extracurriculars too

Reactions: 1 user
I submitted June 25th!
Here are my stats:
OOS
Overall GPA: 3.79
Science GPA: 3.76
DAT scores: PAT: 23 QR: 18 RC: 20 BIO: 30 GC: 22 OC: 26 TS: 25 AA: 23
I have a reasonable amount of dental experience and other extracurriculars too
good luck! and thank you for sharing!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just had my interview yesterday. It was very chill and conversational. It was definitely open file because the interviewer did ask me very detailed questions regarding my app. I have had 4 interviews before this including MMI and PBL and regular interviews. Rutgers interview was the longest, took me about 30 minutes.

Just had my interview yesterday. It was very chill and conversational. It was definitely open file because the interviewer did ask me very detailed questions regarding my app. I have had 4 interviews before this including MMI and PBL and regular interviews. Rutgers interview was the longest, took me about 30 minutes.
Mind if I ask what 4 interviews that you had done? PBL is the one for USC?

Mind if I ask what 4 interviews that you had done? PBL is the one for USC?
I had one for USC (PBL and MMI), UMich (MMI), Rutgers, Case western, Temple, and I have upcoming Pittsburg interview.

Just got an interview invite for Dec 10th!
Both AA and TS are 22 with very strong upward trend of GPA: sGPA: 3.38 and cGPA: 3.52. I actually sent the update of my app a couple of days ago, and got invitation today.

Both AA and TS are 22 with very strong upward trend of GPA: sGPA: 3.38 and cGPA: 3.52. I actually sent the update of my app a couple of days ago, and got invitation today.
would you mind sharing what you updated and when you submitted your app?

would you mind sharing what you updated and when you submitted your app?

I just said I recently started new volunteering position and resumed working at an research lab which was closed due to COVID

I just said I recently started new volunteering position and resumed working at an research lab which was closed due to COVID
when did you originally submit your app?
and did you just say you started the volunteering position or did you provide any contact or documentation for it?

Hi! I have my virtual interview on December 4th and I was wondering if anyone who had their virtual interview can tell me what I can expect.

Hi! I have my virtual interview on December 4th and I was wondering if anyone who had their virtual interview can tell me what I can expect.
It’s open file and totally conversational you may talk about anything!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
are you in their masters program? 3.4 overall or science?
I'm not in the masters program, and sorry I wasn't specific. 3.5 overall, 3.4 science. I know it is pretty low for their stats, I was very surprised when I got the interview!

I'm not in the masters program, and sorry I wasn't specific. 3.5 overall, 3.4 science. I know it is pretty low for their stats, I was very surprised when I got the interview!
thank you for sharing, i am sure you had some amazing experiences highlighted on you app!

Just received an invite for January!

when did you submit you app? and your stats?
The application was received July 17th, but I didn't pay secondary until mid August.
GPA: 4.00/4.00
DAT: 24AA/24TS/25PAT
OOS

Just checked aadsas and changed status to check back on 15th! So nervous!

Hi, are you a Canadian student?

status changed from "check back dec. 15" to "received/under review"

What is everyone status? Mine changed to under review again and I’ve heard some people has been denied!!

What is everyone status? Mine changed to under review again and I’ve heard some people has been denied!!
my status says received/under review. people have been denied after interviewing?

this is killing me. so can we see the decision at 12?

I'm stressed out now. Does that mean they accidentally sent rejections early and changed it to "received/under review"??? I had check back on December 15th, but those who got denied are making me worry about the current status.

Does anyone still have ‘Check Dec 15th’ as their status? Hoping everyone’s changed back to received/under review and it’s not bad news lol

It also changed back to received/under review for me

I’m an outgoing senior this year, so I will just miss you guys coming in. But if you have any questions about the school, let me know.