Rutgers School of Dental Medicine Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Just got an acceptance email, without the background check.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got wait listed :( but better than rejection

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Accepted at 1:10 pm I'm OOS so it was really a shock!

Reactions: 1 user
anyone OOS get accepted?

Members don't see this ad :)
People who got accepted, are you guys replying to this email? Any deadlines other than the deposit deadline for saving my spot?

Is there any fb group for class of 2025?
If not, should I create one lol

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you so much!
3.9 GPA
21 AA 23 TS
Submitted late June
(Canadian)

Does anyone know what the chances of being taken off the waitlist is?

Here is the link to our FB page class of 2025!!

Does anyone know if Rutgers OOS students successfully apply for in-state tuition after the first year?

Does anyone know if Rutgers OOS students successfully apply for in-state tuition after the first year?
That is what I read in all forums. But anyone knows that this also applies for INTERNATIONALS?

Hi I hope this isn't a dumb question but how do I access the RSDM tour video that they emailed us? It says I need a login?

Do my notes from the Rutgers interview have it right that they outright stated no scholarships are available for any students? That's sort of... stunning, if accurate.
I remember them saying that at my interview too

Is there any fb group for class of 2025?
If not, should I create one lol
The class above you guys (2024) will create that along with the most recent group of foresight leaders (like orientation leaders).. It should be made soon so just wait on it.

Yes, most Rutgers OOS students can apply for in-state tuition after the first year.

Do my notes from the Rutgers interview have it right that they outright stated no scholarships are available for any students? That's sort of... stunning, if accurate.
There are a bunch of scholarships available to students after their 1st year, usually for academics and special interests. In terms of admissions scholarships, no there are none.

Are they done with interview invites?
Not yet. They are still interviewing next month.

The class above you guys (2024) will create that along with the most recent group of foresight leaders (like orientation leaders).. It should be made soon so just wait on it.

Yes, most Rutgers OOS students can apply for in-state tuition after the first year.

There are a bunch of scholarships available to students after their 1st year, usually for academics and special interests. In terms of admissions scholarships, no there are none.

Ok thanks!!

Do you have any insight on the waitlist and chances of being accepted off of it?

Wait how do you know they are still sending interviews next month?
As far as we know, the class isn't full yet. For the past few years, Rutgers offered post-December interview invites. So don't lose hope! I recommend calling if you haven't heard anything yet.

Do you have any insight on the waitlist and chances of being accepted off of it?
People will get accepted from the waitlist as Rutgers fills the class. In my class year, someone got accepted as late as the week before orientation.
If you're on the waitlist and you're sure you want to go to Rutgers, I recommend writing a letter of intent. If you can, keep volunteering/shadowing and update the Office of Admissions so they can put it in your file for consideration.