This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BGDoctor

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings everyone,

I was accepted into Rutgers University MBS program at Piscataway. I was wondering if anybody else accepted and are going to this program? Has anybody completed this program and have any tips or want to talk about their experience?

THANKS!
 
Greetings everyone,

I was accepted into Rutgers University MBS program at Piscataway. I was wondering if anybody else accepted and are going to this program? Has anybody completed this program and have any tips or want to talk about their experience?

THANKS!
I received my acceptance today, waiting on couple more before I commit.
 
Greetings everyone,

I was accepted into Rutgers University MBS program at Piscataway. I was wondering if anybody else accepted and are going to this program? Has anybody completed this program and have any tips or want to talk about their experience?

THANKS!
I did too, still trying to decide between this program and Liberty University.