RxPrep - LIVE course in NJ???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AHalfPint

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

So I might be a sucker, but I'm attending this live 3 day crash course thing rxprep is having in NJ. Does anyone know anything about this? Is it worth it? Waste of money?

Thanks
 
Unfortunately, I cannot go to the current two RxPrep live offerings due to rotations - but they will have more scheduled and am absolutely going.

I have heard great things about the live courses (from folks who had already been studying with the RxPrep course). The feedback I have heard is from people who have tested in the last two years - and to sum it up, it was pretty much something they *could* have done on their own, but likely would not have. It is a solid review, gave some clarification to areas - as well as some focus to others.

The people I know (twelve people in total) all passed on their first NAPLEX attempt.

I figure it is better to be too prepared (than under-prepared). Hope this helps - good luck!
 
The reviews weren't anything you wouldn't be able to learn for yourself. There are a couple decent presenters but honestly the owner of the company is honestly crazy.
 
The reviews weren't anything you wouldn't be able to learn for yourself. There are a couple decent presenters but honestly the owner of the company is honestly crazy.

Addendum: I ended up just studying the text and taking the quizzes and passed easily. RxPrep is a solid resource and money well spent. But, it is more than enough.
 
Last edited: