RxPrep - LIVE course in NJ???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AHalfPint

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So I might be a sucker, but I'm attending this live 3 day crash course thing rxprep is having in NJ. Does anyone know anything about this? Is it worth it? Waste of money?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately, I cannot go to the current two RxPrep live offerings due to rotations - but they will have more scheduled and am absolutely going.

I have heard great things about the live courses (from folks who had already been studying with the RxPrep course). The feedback I have heard is from people who have tested in the last two years - and to sum it up, it was pretty much something they *could* have done on their own, but likely would not have. It is a solid review, gave some clarification to areas - as well as some focus to others.

The people I know (twelve people in total) all passed on their first NAPLEX attempt.

I figure it is better to be too prepared (than under-prepared). Hope this helps - good luck!

The reviews weren't anything you wouldn't be able to learn for yourself. There are a couple decent presenters but honestly the owner of the company is honestly crazy.

The reviews weren't anything you wouldn't be able to learn for yourself. There are a couple decent presenters but honestly the owner of the company is honestly crazy.

Addendum: I ended up just studying the text and taking the quizzes and passed easily. RxPrep is a solid resource and money well spent. But, it is more than enough.

Last edited: