Ryan Can u handle the truth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Originally posted by adismo:
must i carry this on my own??

DO you think you can handle it? Let's see, how's life gonna change when we start gross anatomy? Or, where have the stars gone? Or, do you think Cali will ever find a problem to our power supply? Or, why is it so nice and warm here in LA, and cold everywhere else? Would you like me to go on?

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by adismo:
But who's Ryan in the first place?? And CAN he or CAN'T he handle the truth?

c'mon people, 300 is not that far away

Yeah,

I just made history and didn't even know it. Lucky number 300. Who's down for 400?

It was I who posted the original 300 challenge, and now I have returned!!!!

The student has become the master...

Members don't see this ad :)
Someone e-mailed this to me today. Obviously this was created by someone with too much time on their hands and, therefore, is a perfect fit for this thread.
--------------------------------------
Dormitory when you rearrange the letters: Dirty Room

Evangelist When you rearrange the
letters: Evil's Agent

Desperation When you rearrange the letters:
A Rope Ends It

The Morse Code When you rearrange the letters: Here Come Dots

Slot Machines When you rearrange the
letters: Cash Lost in 'em

Animosity When you rearrange the letters:
Is No Amity

Mother-in-law When you rearrange the letters: Woman Hitler

Snooze Alarms When you rearrange the
letters: Alas! No More Z's

A Decimal Point When you rearrange the letters: I'm a Dot in Place

The Earthquakes When you rearrange the
letters: That Queer Shake

Eleven plus two When you rearrange the letters: Twelve plus one

And for the grand finale:
PRESIDENT CLINTON OF THE USA
It can be rearranged (with no letters left over, and using each letter only once) it turns into: TO COPULATE HE FINDS INTERNS

I love it! Snaps to all of those who have way too much time on their hands to brighten up the lives of those who live in labs and libraries and live on protein bars because we don't have time to eat in the caf. Somehow though we manage to have time to write these stupid replies. Imagine that! :)

so why did YOU reply? and don't knock protein bars, they're awesome.

Oh my god...

I can't believe I just spent the last 45 minutes reading this ENTIRE thread!

It's BRILLIANT!!!

Who's the owner? I want to buy the rights, and produce a movie out of it.

*grin*

Keep it alive for another generation!!!

It's strange. I've been away from the lounge for a few months, yet it's like I never left. This string was here then and is still here now. I'm proud to say that I was around when it all started. Ahh, the memories. Sadly, after nearly 2 semesters of med school I still don't have an anwswer for the eternal question about "Gerd." That banner up at the top has been dogging me for nearly a year. Does it ever change?

Oh yeah, it's good to be back

------------------
DocGibby
MSUCOM class of 2004

The never ending thread...I thought it was lost, but now it's found

Howdy,

cool.gif

mad.gif

tongue.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

rolleyes.gif

------------------
BSD
______
Work under the assumption that you will be happy one day

[This message has been edited by BigSkyDreams (edited April 06, 2001).]

Hi BSD.

I'm new here. Can you please tell me how to make faces? Thanks.

Computer illiterate,

lola

Howdy,

When you reply there is a link on the left side in the grey called "Smilies Legend"
This will give you a list of codes, also follw the UBB link to create a dynamic post
cool.gif

------------------
BSD
______
Work under the assumption that you will be happy one day

This is waaay rad!
rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
What's up with the Chinese ROC? When are these guys going to release their American detainees. This is another power play done for the sole benefit of the propaganda of the Chinese Govt.

Spoke too soon.

This post is so exhausted from being
rescued at the brink of death
only to fall again.
I think this thread has run its course
ashes to ashes and dust to dust
may it rest in peace
upon our departure
and its entrance into
the abyss.

tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
frown.gif
smile.gif

from the abyss
the post is resurrected
lest we forget
that the longer
it lives
the longer
we live
for those that posted here
will be forever a part
with each addition
the phoenix gains life
to rise
again

I was here when this thread started.
It's amazing how the people here keep it alive.
And it's amazing how I still come to this forum regularly for the past 2 years and 10 months. I guess this is an entertaining and yet educational site. Just can't get enough of it!

Pei
P.S. From the number of posts I made, one can tell that I am more a "reader" than a "poster".

Well, I made it to 'Senior Member' status. I've started and ended a flame war. I've given advice. I've even clicked on the advertisements. Now I'm a true member, as I've bumped this damn thread up yet again.

Let the legacy live on.

------------------
--
KidT
[email protected]

I have returned.....

I (and Dr. TRuth) were the originators of this post waaaaayyyyy back when. I've since met him in person, and we've had a few drinks and laughs. I thought we'd be going to med school together, but the rat bastard changed his mind at the last minute and decided to stay on the East coast (Damn you, TRuth!)
biggrin.gif

It has been an utter blast to see this juggernaut of a posting continue on to this day.

I still don't know who Ryan is...

...or if he can handle THE TRUTH...

This thread cracked me up so much I went back and started to read at the beginning. Am I bored? YES! Sadly, I am also ashamed to admit that I couldn't finish it! Long live the thread!

Hey guys, stick around a while. Later we're going to make s'mores and sing cum-ba-yaa. I love it, a reunion lounge. All we need is a guy with a leopard print suit on a piano singing a jazzed-up rendition of the thong song. :cool: the big hit of Oct of nine nine.

i must say, i have been sitting in the back of the room observing this whole conversation as it has festered into this monstrosity in cyber-space....

all i can say is,.....you guys make me so proud! i thought i was the only one willing to junk up the internet! Keep it going...there are several of us at CCOM that love to talk about how long this is going to keep going on for....and i have money ridding on you guys! don;t let me down!

Bumperino, Bumperamma, Bumpin' up!!! Bored... can't you tell?

Ever since I've started looking into this site this one's still growing....

On this day in history...

1870 George Cormack created "Wheaties" cereal
1960 Ted Williams hit his 500th home run
1963 Supreme Court rules against Bible reading/prayer in public schools
1885 Statue of Liberty arrived in NYC aboard French ship `Isere'

and it's Father's Day!
if interested on any other day check out http://www.scopesys.com/anyday/

Paul's Boutique,

I forgot all about this post, but now it's returned...again! Who are you by the way? I'm not sure if it's the Paul that I know or if that's just your nom de plume (spelling?).

Arnold

Paul,

You still don't know who Ryan is? Here's a hint: the answer lies in his first post on this thread.....

I thought this thread had ascended directly into heaven, but lo and behold, with much searching, I have found it, here amongst the mortals!

I believe the time has come to introduce a new generation of SDN neophytes to "the TRuth"!

Who will join me.......?

MSIII Muahahahhaha phear me!!

:D

I've gotta know....

What is the TRuth? I read the whole discussion, but still have no idea. And what happened He Who Knows All TRuth?

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

(btw, Hi everybody...as you can tell from the degree of my confusion, I'm pretty new here)

•••quote:•••Originally posted by drpezz09:
•I've gotta know....

What is the TRuth? I read the whole discussion, but still have no idea. And what happened He Who Knows All TRuth?

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

(btw, Hi everybody...as you can tell from the degree of my confusion, I'm pretty new here)•••••This topic was started in 1999. The persons involved have probably moved on from this board.

SOme of us oldies still troll these forums.

This thread all started when someone attacked me for being arrogant (I think). Then it just became something funny to read.

Hey miglo,

I just had such a fun time reading the forum that I wanted to add a little reply...wish I was around here in '99

PEZ :cool:

Someone e-mailed this to me today. Obviously this was created by someone with too much time on their hands and, therefore, is a perfect fit for this thread.
--------------------------------------
Dormitory when you rearrange the letters: Dirty Room

Evangelist When you rearrange the
letters: Evil's Agent

Desperation When you rearrange the letters:
A Rope Ends It

The Morse Code When you rearrange the letters: Here Come Dots

Slot Machines When you rearrange the
letters: Cash Lost in 'em

Animosity When you rearrange the letters:
Is No Amity

Mother-in-law When you rearrange the letters: Woman Hitler

Snooze Alarms When you rearrange the
letters: Alas! No More Z's

A Decimal Point When you rearrange the letters: I'm a Dot in Place

The Earthquakes When you rearrange the
letters: That Queer Shake

Eleven plus two When you rearrange the letters: Twelve plus one

And for the grand finale:
PRESIDENT CLINTON OF THE USA
It can be rearranged (with no letters left over, and using each letter only once) it turns into: TO COPULATE HE FINDS INTERNS

Nice