Ryan u cant handle the truth, Can u?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctor TRuth

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just needed to change the topic because it was running into another page. By far this seems to be the most posted site

------------------
Khan

Members don't see this ad.

Doctor TRuth,

I'm not sure if you've broken any posting records with that string, but impressive nonetheless.

------------------
DocGibby
MSUCOM class of 2004

DT shut the hell up already. No need for another useless thread.

Members don't see this ad :)
YES! MIGLO SCORES A TKO!!!

MIGLO! MIGLO! MIGLO!

Miglo, relax, the spot light is finally on you, enjoy the popularity!

What's the basis for this thread, anyway? No incentive for clicking on the title, no enlightening information, no pretty pictures... Hmm... I think the appeal is similar to why people like to watch the weather channel when there's nothing on t.v.

Some of our members are having fun V, that's all. If you don't like it..... well you get the idea. I'm not trying to be rude. You tuned in mid-program so that's why you have no idea as to what is going on.
MIG-LO
MIG-LO
MIG-LO
DT, is there going to be a re-match?
Since miglo won, the odds are heavy in his favor. We could set him up to take a fall and cash our bets....
ha ha ha
I'm sure you're not such a bad guy DT, are you just trying to play the devil's advocate?
PB, what do say about you and DocGibby going a couple rounds? Or maybe you could get SD in your corner and DocG could recruit Peds for a tag-team match up!
I'll set it up on pay-per-view and split the profits to help offset our outrageous tuition.
ha ha ha

Rhil

Miglo didnot win, it was merely a tie,
it was only a bite on the ear.

the rounds have just began, stay tuned

------------------
Khan

Things are heating up. I think the odds fall with miglo. Sorry DrT, from what I have seen he owns you.

Go Hawks

Okay, I have no money to place bets because of the overpricing that airlines have made me pay. However, I do want to participate in the match. Can I be the girl who walks around the ring holding the Round # Signs? I've always wondered what it felt like to have no brains.
smile.gif

------------------
Sara
Class of 2004 at XXXXX

Hey DT I'll relax if you promise to pull your head out of your ass...otherwise no deal.

Miglo, I wish I could prescribe you something to cure your vile language, but I guess there is no hope....

------------------
Khan

Okay now Mig, save it for the main event. Oh, uh, wear headgear to protect your ears. SD, to hold the card you have to sleep with many people in the comission. Being dumb does help. Also, the ring girls wear almost nothing. You can't wear scrubs...
I have one challenger. PB, Peds, Doc G? Are you ready to rummmmmmble?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hawk, stop kissing up.... you should be more wise, especially after having a name like Hawk-EYES....

SD, you have my permission, as long as decency is maintained

------------------
Khan

Awright... I've had enough of this crapping around!

I JUST KICKED Dr TRuth IN THE NUTS! GAME OVER! I WIN!!!

Don't all start applauding; just throw me the money!

sooooo is that a no you won't be pulling your head out of your ass?

DrT it is not a matter of kissingup, it just seems that you are a jack-ass and i hope mig embarrasses you in front of all of us.

rhillstr,

What reason do PB and I have to throw down over?

Hey Doctor TRuth and Miglo, wouldn't it just be ironic if you both ended up as lab partners at the same school and didn't even know it? Aren't you both considering Western?

------------------
DocGibby
MSUCOM class of 2004

DocGibby: If they accept him then him then my sorry butt is heading over to UHS, since there is apparently something VERY wrong with COMP's adcom!
biggrin.gif

Awwww DocG it's just for fun! Not a real brawl. I think you and peds should wrestle PB and SD for the tag team championship! Either Mig or DT is going to lose an eye, I can feel it.
He is just being a putz for fun. If he got accepted to COMP, attended there and had every class with you, I'd bet you'd never be the wiser. Maybe he's a nursing student. ha ha ha
PIG PILE ON DT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish we all went to the same school. We'd have a blast.

------------------
From one thing learn 10,000 things..
-Miyamoto Musashi

Hawkeye and miglo, news flash, this not a VULGARITY CONTEST!
PB, how can u hit me in the nuts, since i am a WOMAN?
Doc Gib, just curious about WesternU, since every one here has raved about it....

Mig, the fact that you got in is already an embarrassment for the admissions committee because they could not figure out your dual nature.. tsk tsk
rhill, you are wise beyond your years, except ofcourse of that pile of swine bit...

------------------
Khan

DT,

I didn't even apply to WesternU COMP. Reason? I'm not cut out for California life, I'm a Midwesterner. Flights are too expensive back and forth to Michigan, if I want to see my family.

Rhillstr,

The fact that I (or anyone else) could end up as partners with DT (or anyone else) and not realize it is exactly my point. Hence it would be "IRONIC."

------------------
DocGibby
MSUCOM class of 2004

DocG, maybe u didnot understand me, what i was asking was why is WesternU liked by most people compared to other schools, other than the weather?

------------------
Khan

DT,

In answer to your question. Honestly, I've been trying to figure that one out myself.

------------------
DocGibby
MSUCOM class of 2004

Dr. T- I've watched since you rode into this town on your high horse, and I'm afraid your head seems to be getting bigger by the post. My guess is that you haven't seen much outside you dorm room- there is too much outside to be humbled by. I sincerely hope, though, that you learn to search for truth, rather than claiming to know it, before you get anywhere close to patient care. "She who exalts herself will be humbled. She who humbles herself will be exalted."

------------------
Dan
Western U./COMP class of 2004

Maybe by letting me in there is something wrong with COMP's adcom with should you big head get accepted there is definitely something wrong.

DT or should I say Doctor Big-Swollen-Head lets end this stupid idiotic thread of yours. Just think, in less than 2 weeks you probably made more enemies than friends because of the junk you post. Thats actually pretty impressive. While the rest of us has had something of value to contribute, you have contributed nothing! Instead, you have made a lot of enemies. Good show ole' chap! Your "holier-than-thou" attitude will bite you in the ass in medical school. I hope you shapen up. Here are some wise words a rapper once told me, "you betta check yoself befo' you wreck yoself".

This is bulletin board is starting to look more like a preschool forum than premed forum.

Just a thought