SA-CME and MOC pt 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nolapsych

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have some extra time during quarantine and catching up on MOC, just finished the 30 mini tests, but somehow that only translates to 16 SA-CMEs (self assessment)- thanks ABPN.

Now I'm wading into the shady world of pay for CME's for the first time. I need 8 SA-CMEs. What does the crowd think? Carlat and API seem like the leaders and they are endorsed by ABPN. Carlat seems better at first glance. Has anyone used there stuff? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Have some extra time during quarantine and catching up on MOC, just finished the 30 mini tests, but somehow that only translates to 16 SA-CMEs (self assessment)- thanks ABPN.

Now I'm wading into the shady world of pay for CME's for the first time. I need 8 SA-CMEs. What does the crowd think? Carlat and API seem like the leaders and they are endorsed by ABPN. Carlat seems better at first glance. Has anyone used there stuff? Thanks
Be glad abpn gives any sa cme

There shouldn't even be any SA CME. The differentiation of normal CME to SA is a joke. Nothing more than further attempts to mark up CME costs and profit.

And once more the entire concept of MOC is a joke. I'm saddened some of the law suits against the boards have had set backs but hopeful they will end these bureaucratic leeches.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also learned that the fees for MOC pt 3 are the same as taking the full test! The scam never ends

Reactions: 1 user
APA has a free 100-question test worth 8 CME credits.

Yes I think it is "free" if you give them over $600 a year.

Reactions: 1 users
Registration for this opens today - 10 free CME and 8 free SA!

Where are these 30 mini testse for 16 SA-CME?