Saint Elizabeth's GPR (DC)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDMD2011

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a DS3 starting to think about GPRs. I am curious about the St. Elizabeth's GPR in Washington DC, but am having a hard time finding information about it through PASS or the hospital website. I have emailed Dr. Hall, the PD, and have not received a response.

Does anyone know more about the program after interviewing there, or completing the residency? Any information would be appreciated! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am a DS3 starting to think about GPRs. I am curious about the St. Elizabeth's GPR in Washington DC, but am having a hard time finding information about it through PASS or the hospital website. I have emailed Dr. Hall, the PD, and have not received a response.

Does anyone know more about the program after interviewing there, or completing the residency? Any information would be appreciated! Thanks!
Did my residency there. Good program. You definitely gain a lot of experience. I know Dr. All and Dr. Owens. If you need any help contacting them, let me know and inbox me and I can give you my contact information to talk or if you need to reach out to them. Let me know and I can certainly be of help.

Reactions: 1 users
Did my residency there. Good program. You definitely gain a lot of experience. I know Dr. All and Dr. Owens. If you need any help contacting them, let me know and inbox me and I can give you my contact information to talk or if you need to reach out to them. Let me know and I can certainly be of help.
do you still have this contact info? thank you

Reactions: 1 user