Saint's RoWW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dunno. I think Muke was more likely trolling us. But I also think it's foolish not to find out.

****lynch chillbo****

Members don't see this ad.

Official Lynch Tally
chillbo 13 - Cyndia, SOV, WZ, hedgie, Vetash, UFO, MJ, devyn, mj, ark, saya, gwen,lis

Offical Lynch gif
nJdP4.gif

Idk. No one else thinks we just got lucky and that wasn't an innocent mistake by mod god?

But he did straight up role drop super early and without any need to...
It would be stupid not to consider it.
But I think TP's reaction adds to the weight of evidence.
If chillbo is not a wolf, then why the over-reaction?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Dunno. I think Muke was more likely trolling us. But I also think it's foolish not to find out.

****lynch chillbo****
If a villager acts like a wolf when getting lynched, then they deserve auto first lynch every game forever after that. Why would you want to confuse your fellow villagers? That isn't noob-ish, that is just insane.

It would be stupid not to consider it.
But I think TP's reaction adds to the weight of evidence.
If chillbo is not a wolf, then why the over-reaction?

I agree it's all the evidence we have... It just feels to easy. Too easy has never worked out for me, especially post a wolf self immolating day one.

I have no better ideas, I doubt anyone does, but I just am more inclined to believe mod made a typographical error than gave us this gift.

Official Lynch Tally
chillbo 14 - Cyndia, SOV, WZ, hedgie, Vetash, UFO, MJ, devyn, mj, ark, saya, gwen,lis, grady

@Chillbo Baggins you are in the lead by a long shot.

Offical Lynch gif
nJdP4.gif

Going to go with lynch Chillbo.

It's one of those better safe than sorry things, I think.

I'm still at the workshop, so I have limited time to post, but I should be able to catch up later tonight.

Are we thinking that Chillbo is a wolf then? I skimmed and im still a bit confused on that situation. Regardless, I might have some compelling information on someone else as well. Since I don't know the game I might wait to Google things to make sure, but I can reveal my information later if anyone wants me to.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm still at the workshop, so I have limited time to post, but I should be able to catch up later tonight.

Are we thinking that Chillbo is a wolf then? I skimmed and im still a bit confused on that situation. Regardless, I might have some compelling information on someone else as well. Since I don't know the game I might wait to Google things to make sure, but I can reveal my information later if anyone wants me to.
Why don't you just post in 40 point font "KILL ME WOLVES"?

You know you usually DON'T want to bring attention to yourself if you have something important to say/do/ etc?

Unless you are a wolf of course.

Noobs are acting noobish.

Why don't you just post in 40 point font "KILL ME WOLVES"?

You know you usually DON'T want to bring attention to yourself if you have something important to say/do/ etc?

Unless you are a wolf of course.

Noobs are acting noobish.
Or I could be covering for someone else and trying to divert attention. Or yes, I could be completely noobish. I never said it was important, I said it could be compelling. Or it could be nothing at all.

Or I could be covering for someone else and trying to divert attention. Or yes, I could be completely noobish. I never said it was important, I said it could be compelling. Or it could be nothing at all.
either say it or say nothing. This accomplishes nothing but bring unwanted attention.

Btw it would be great if everyone could get their votes in early. I'd like to get a couple extra cycles in during the week because I'm going on vacation this weekend and my posting will be spotty

lynch chillbo. It can't be this easy, but it'd be stupid of us to not try especially in the face of Mike's reaction and then the mod's reaction to Mike's reaction.

Bah. Sorry to loose you, Dy. I appreciated the news update you offered me last night though. :D Chillz was found not to be a snitch, but don't know if he is still a wolf or not. I will ponder the situation and report back after some protein purification fun.

This is the only reason I am a bit hesitant. Snitches are for wolves - so if this info is true then Chillbo would not be a wolf.

But the fact that both he & Mike were highlighted and Mike turned up wolf then outed them before results were posted - makes me think it is best to lynch Chillbo. Along with the fact Chillbo is not on here defending himself.

what happens in jail? you get silenced from the game thread? anything else you can share?

You get thrown in jail. You are added to a thread called jail if there are other people in jail and are allowed to talk to them. You cannot post in the game thread or PM anyone else. I guess apparently you cannot be lynched, but you can be killed.

Official Lynch Tally
chillbo 16 - Cyndia, SOV, WZ, hedgie, Vetash, UFO, MJ, devyn, ark, saya, gwen,lis, grady, nohika, ksmi117, FFM
dds 1 - lupin

@Chillbo Baggins you are in the lead by a long shot.

Offical Lynch gif
nJdP4.gif

Last edited:
Lynch Chillbo. I think it'd be a bad idea to not follow this, at this point. I feel bad for lynching him if he isn't a wolf, since he's fun to have around, but having Mike say that TP highlighted the wolves makes me feel better about this lynch than anyone else. @that redhead , Chillbo's name and Mike's name lacked a space between the @ sign and the name on one of the role call pages.

lynch chillbo. It can't be this easy, but it'd be stupid of us to not try especially in the face of Mike's reaction and then the mod's reaction to Mike's reaction.

Exactly.

Idk. No one else thinks we just got lucky and that wasn't an innocent mistake by mod god?

But he did straight up role drop super early and without any need to...

You are not the only one.

Lynch Chillbo. I think it'd be a bad idea to not follow this, at this point. I feel bad for lynching him if he isn't a wolf, since he's fun to have around, but having Mike say that TP highlighted the wolves makes me feel better about this lynch than anyone else. @that redhead , Chillbo's name and Mike's name lacked a space between the @ sign and the name on one of the role call pages.

You believe a wolf?

You believe a wolf?
He's a very nooby wolf. I wouldn't put it past him. I do agree that this feels too easy but it's better than anything else that I've got right now. Chillbo hasn't offered a defense yet, either. At least not that I've seen.

He's a very nooby wolf. I wouldn't put it past him. I do agree that this feels too easy but it's better than anything else that I've got right now. Chillbo hasn't offered a defense yet, either. At least not that I've seen.

You think anyone with 5% of a brain would purposefully throw another wolf under the bus after he knew he had been lynched? I mean ok, there are noob wolves. I get that. But I can't imagine ANY circumstance under which a wolf player with a basic level of intelligence would out a fellow wolf like that. It screams ploy to me.

You think anyone with 5% of a brain would purposefully throw another wolf under the bus after he knew he had been lynched? I mean ok, there are noob wolves. I get that. But I can't imagine ANY circumstance under which a wolf player with a basic level of intelligence would out a fellow wolf like that. It screams ploy to me.

I agree, but I genuinely think he was just nooby enough to let it slip. Unless there's better info I think it's a good idea to follow this.

I legitimately just believe that he didn't really think that post through. I've got nothing better to go off of right now. If anyone has any better ideas I'm willing to waffle.

sooo I want to go see a movie and I think we all know where this is going so I'm going to close the lynch at 6:30 instead. Can someone tag the people who haven't voted yet? thanks

Eh, I haven't and I know I should. Although with 17 votes for Chilbo, I don't think my vote will matter one way or the other. Lynch Chilbo. I still don't think Mike was THAT dumb....or maybe I am just vastly underestimating noobness.

What is goin' on here:

NoMercyGameBox.jpg

Apparently my openness was to no avail. At least you guys aren't losing anyone of value. Go villagers.

Lynch Chillbo

tumblr_lznzonvQ5o1r0jk0v.gif

Reactions: 4 users
So are you going to share the information you have??

lynch closed. results pending

So are you going to share the information you have??
Sorry, as I mentioned before I was at a workshop, and they treat us like 5 year olds and confiscate our phones while we are there, so I wasn't able to post.

SOV was right, I didn't think before I posted and should have stated it completely differently. Anyways, there is someone who is a leader of the criminal group the Syndicate, and this person happens to be ThatRedhead.

Since it's close to lynch and there seems to be a massive bandwagon, Lynch Chillbo, for now, we can address ThatRedhead for tomorrow's lynch.

The crowd suddenly remembers that Chillbo wasn't the wearing the same colors as the rest of the crew yesterday. Seeing as they had such great success as before, they collectively decide if it ain't broke don't fix it. While a few dissents cry, "It can't be too easy" "Are we seriously believing a wolf" and "I have information" you all decide to ignore them. Hell, even Mr. Dildo Baggins himself decides so just say F it and lynch me.

You all have lynched @Chillbo Baggins , Abby Hamherstien, due to a typographical error.

Can we please get back to a real investigation now?

There are currently 26 players in the game
Night deadline of 8am

Planet Saint's
1. @WillowLeaf
2. @WildZoo
3. @Mad Jack
4. @VetAshley2117
5. @O Grady

Safeword
1. @Cyndia
2. @Frozenshades the Hoes
3. @Lupin21
4. @hedgiehog
5. @StartingoverVet

Ganstas in Space
1. @ksmi117
2. @Chillbo Baggins Abby Hamherstien
3. @brightimpressio
4. @Flim Flam Man
5. @DocEspana

Friendly Fire
1. @ResoluteMike the Cop
2. @Ashgirl
3. @that redhead
4. @sayabear3
5. @Arkangeloid

Rim Jobs
1. @devyn
2. @DVMDream
3. @kaydubs
4. @dyachei Jane Valderamma
5. @LetItSnow

Freckle Bitch's
1. @Gwenevre
2. @UFprevet12
3. @nohika
4. @ddstothecor
5. @WhtsThFrequency
Jail:lock:
1. @WillowLeaf

Graveyard
1. FS
2. Mike
3. dyachei

4. dildo

If a villager acts like a wolf when getting lynched, then they deserve auto first lynch every game forever after that. Why would you want to confuse your fellow villagers? That isn't noob-ish, that is just insane.

You misinterpreted what I meant. Not that I really spelled it out though.

I meant that if Chillbo were a villager I could totally see Mike dropping that comment about the "wolves" being highlighted, just to make sure we go ahead and lynch Chillbo.

I don't think it really matters - it would be foolish not to lynch chillbo regardless. Just saying I could see Mike trying to drop that comment to make sure we do.

Sorry, as I mentioned before I was at a workshop, and they treat us like 5 year olds and confiscate our phones while we are there, so I wasn't able to post.

SOV was right, I didn't think before I posted and should have stated it completely differently. Anyways, there is someone who is a leader of the criminal group the Syndicate, and this person happens to be ThatRedhead.

Since it's close to lynch and there seems to be a massive bandwagon, Lynch Chillbo, for now, we can address ThatRedhead for tomorrow's lynch.
1) lynch already closed
2) it would have been really, really nice to have this info earlier in the day if I'm understanding the wiki. Unless I'm reading things wrong, The Syndicate = Enemy of the Saints in the third game

2) it would have been really, really nice to have this info earlier in the day if I'm understanding the wiki. Unless I'm reading things wrong, The Syndicate = Enemy of the Saints in the third game
I know it would have. I didn't want to definitely accuse if I wasn't sure and I literally had 3 minutes with my phone. I should have just waited until I got back to post anything instead of being hasty.

At least we have information on who to go after tomorrow. Sorry, Chillbo!

Does anyone know this genre?

I searched for Abby H. and it seems like this is a a REALLY minor character, in fact, so minor I don't believe it is really chillbo's character. Seems more like an alias to me. Ya know, just to throw us off.

But whatever. it doesn't matter I guess. Water under the bridge now.