You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Samford 2018!!! WOOOO GO DAWGS
Started by CanisMajoris
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Interviewing at Samford Oct. 26. I believe this is the first interview date but has anyone else interviewed here yet?
Last edited:
I believe this is the first interview date. I have an interview on the 26th as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could you please share your stats? Also, Could you please tell when you submitted your Pharmcas application?
Submitted in late July. 2.86 GPA, 89 PCAT, 1 year pharmacy experience.
Thanks. That's a really good PCAT score. Good luck for the interview!
Thanks I appreciate that.
Did anyone go to the Samford Pharmacy School open house this past Friday?
I found out this morning that I have been accepted. Has anyone else heard back?
CONGRATULATIONS!!! that's awesome pharming2018!!
Thank you!! Samford was my first choice.CONGRATULATIONS!!! that's awesome pharming2018!!
Congrats! I've been accepted too, I just heard back from them today 🙂Thank you!! Samford was my first choice.
Congratulations to everyone who got accepted!!
Is anyone waiting for December interview?
Is anyone waiting for December interview?
For those that have been accepted, can you please share your stats?Congrats! I've been accepted too, I just heard back from them today 🙂
For those that have been accepted, can you please share your stats?
2.86 cGPA, 89 PCAT, 1 year pharm tech experience, 3 good LOR's.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
4.0 GPA, 59 PCAT (Not the best score, but I was hoping my GPA would prove I didn't perform as well as I could have), About 1 year pharmacy experience, and 3 good LOR's (one of which was from a MSOP grad)For those that have been accepted, can you please share your stats?
For those of you who had an interview. Could you please share your interview experience and also what kind of essay you got?
The interview process was extremely laid back. A group of about 15 students. You have a Q & A with current pharmacy students, receive a tour of the college of pharmacy, write a 30 minute essay (nothing controversial or anything) they are just looking to see if you can write at the college level without spell check or grammar check on the computer. Two people interview you...very laid back. I interviewed on Saturday, December 7 and received my acceptance letter Monday, December 9. Congratulations to everyone else that has been/will be accepted!
The interview process was extremely laid back. A group of about 15 students. You have a Q & A with current pharmacy students, receive a tour of the college of pharmacy, write a 30 minute essay (nothing controversial or anything) they are just looking to see if you can write at the college level without spell check or grammar check on the computer. Two people interview you...very laid back. I interviewed on Saturday, December 7 and received my acceptance letter Monday, December 9. Congratulations to everyone else that has been/will be accepted!
Congrats...hope to see you!
I have already paid my deposit and will definitely be attending Samford. I'm moving from Tuscaloosa to Birmingham and will need a roommate because apartments are super expensive without one. I figured it would be best to look here because I would prefer to room with someone who will have as heavy a course load as I will. I'm a female, by the way. To everyone else who has been accepted, congrats!! And let me know if you need a roommate.
I got accepted to MSOP in October and am also looking for a roommate too. If you would like more information, please let me know.I have already paid my deposit and will definitely be attending Samford. I'm moving from Tuscaloosa to Birmingham and will need a roommate because apartments are super expensive without one. I figured it would be best to look here because I would prefer to room with someone who will have as heavy a course load as I will. I'm a female, by the way. To everyone else who has been accepted, congrats!! And let me know if you need a roommate.
Accepted!
Has anyone else heard back?
Congrats!AHHHH got the acceptance! See you guys in August![]()
C
Congratulations!!!AHHHH got the acceptance! See you guys in August![]()
Similar threads
- Locked
- Question
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K

