Samuel Merritt University Fall 2020 Application

Started by tiff516
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tiff516

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there, I would like to have some advice on this application cycle. I have 2 more prerequisites, Physics 2and Chemistry 2. I will finish by next Spring.
Do I have a chance with the following stat?

Major: Kinesiology-cGPA: 3.7 last 60 units
pGPA:3.4
Hours: 110 inpatients, will have about 50 by deadline 10/1.
 
Hi there, I would like to have some advice on this application cycle. I have 2 more prerequisites, Physics 2and Chemistry 2. I will finish by next Spring.
Do I have a chance with the following stat?

Major: Kinesiology-cGPA: 3.7 last 60 units
pGPA:3.4
Hours: 110 inpatients, will have about 50 by deadline 10/1.


SMU is big on essays and community service so maybe try that. Will you be attending the information session
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad