This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

caldpt2022

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I just wanted to start a thread for those who have applied to Samuel Merritt’s DPT program this cycle. Samuel Merritt’s website said we should be hearing back in December.

We can exchange info on if anyone has heard back or their number on the waitlist.

Good luck to everyone!
 
I got an email around thanksgiving saying that they've finished doing a preliminary review of the applications, so i'm guessing they've started reviewing them, but I haven't heard anything since then. I'm really hoping they send out decisions soon.
 
I’m thinking they will send out decisions after their last Q&A session on Dec 22nd?

The last communication I received was an email asking to confirm if I’ve attended an info session with them.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m assuming they will be sending out decisions after their last Q&A session on the 22nd since their other events are financial aid related.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I emailed admissions at the end of December, they responded saying they have it showing DPT admission decisions will be sent out week of February 13th 🙁( So another month of waiting
Dang they never responded to my email. A 2 month delay is pretty ridiculous, especially without letting anyone know officially
 
Congrats!! Will you be attending?

I emailed to remove myself from the waitlist since I got accepted to a cheaper school.
Likely not. Had they sent out acceptances earlier, I would’ve given it more consideration. However, they delayed 2 months and didn’t communicate much. I’ll be going to SDSU instead because with living costs it’s about the same
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Likely not. Had they sent out acceptances earlier, I would’ve given it more consideration. However, they delayed 2 months and didn’t communicate much. I’ll be going to SDSU instead because with living costs it’s about the same
I agree. Their lack of communication also played a factor in my decision to not to stay on the waitlist.

Best of luck in SDSU!!