SAT, ACT score on secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

r2cole1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't recall a score from 7 years ago when my head was up my ass academically so to speak. Did anyone else skip this section?

Members don't see this ad.

you can contact the folks who administer the exams and get your scores, but I think it will cost you a fee. (I was shocked when I actually found my original score report form from... well... um... way longer ago than that. Let's say my SAT scores are older than some of my current med school classmates.)

I contacted my High School and I was told by them that they no longer had the records (1985). They offered no help other than that so that is what I listed when I did mine.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't recall a score from 7 years ago when my head was up my ass academically so to speak. Did anyone else skip this section?

Not a problem as far as I'm aware. Skip it (I did) and annotate reason (i.e. non-traditional, more than 10 years ago, scores no longer available) if an explanation field is provided. Cheers.

Which schools as for this?

(As noted above, this must be a problem for a lot of nontrads. I'm OCDish enough about numbers that I remember my two main scores from ~15 years ago - 740V, 720M pre recentering - but I suspect most people this far out have a life and even being as big a dork as I am, I have no idea what my TSWE score was.)

Addendum: if you really want your old scores, they can get them for you (for a fee) even if they're way old : http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/sat/scores/sending/old.html