Talking about working with someone difficult in secondary essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gateopener

Reaction score
Had to work with a patient as an EMT who refused to wear a mask and that COVID wasn't real and called me a liar and stuff. I wanted to include this story in answering this secondary prompt: Give an example of when you had to work with someone who was difficult to get along with. Why was this person difficult? How did you handle that person? (1500 characters)
i mention how she asserted covid wasn't real and she wasn't contagious within the secondary but not sure if I should include it and if it comes across poorly

Members don't see this ad.

Had to work with a patient as an EMT who refused to wear a mask and that COVID wasn't real and called me a liar and stuff. I wanted to include this story in answering this secondary prompt: Give an example of when you had to work with someone who was difficult to get along with. Why was this person difficult? How did you handle that person? (1500 characters)
i mention how she asserted covid wasn't real and she wasn't contagious within the secondary but not sure if I should include it and if it comes across poorly
it definitely is good material for the prompt. However, what's going to make or break that essay is your answer to "How did you handle that person?"

Reactions: 1 user