Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

scary stuff!!

Discussion in 'General International Discussion' started by neilc, Sep 6, 2001.

1. to anyone checking out the carib schools, please read this.
    http://www.doj.state.or.us/releases/rel072500.htm

it is very important to attend a school that has licensed grads in practice in the state that you want! it is just not worth the risk to go to a new school.

best of luck

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. wmg

wmg Member

Hi Neil. Pretty scary indeed. It leaves me wondering though why any idiot would have invested 13 thousand dollars in a fly-by-night operation like St John's. There are ample choices of Carribean schools that will accept anyone with a credit rating that will allow you the chance to get a legitimate education (occasionally anyway). How's Prague? What a great city to live in. Is fall coming? Later, Wade

4. prague is sweeeeet! loving life...i am actually still in california right now, school starts october 2. i am killing time, saving money and pining for my new city!

there are quite a few legit schools, i just do not see how people can risk there money on these "innovative" and "distance learning" programs myself. being an IMG from an established school is scary enough, i would RUN from an "innovative" new school.