scary stuff!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
N

neilc

to anyone checking out the carib schools, please read this.
http://www.doj.state.or.us/releases/rel072500.htm

it is very important to attend a school that has licensed grads in practice in the state that you want! it is just not worth the risk to go to a new school.

best of luck

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Neil. Pretty scary indeed. It leaves me wondering though why any idiot would have invested 13 thousand dollars in a fly-by-night operation like St John's. There are ample choices of Carribean schools that will accept anyone with a credit rating that will allow you the chance to get a legitimate education (occasionally anyway). How's Prague? What a great city to live in. Is fall coming? Later, Wade

prague is sweeeeet! loving life...i am actually still in california right now, school starts october 2. i am killing time, saving money and pining for my new city!

there are quite a few legit schools, i just do not see how people can risk there money on these "innovative" and "distance learning" programs myself. being an IMG from an established school is scary enough, i would RUN from an "innovative" new school.