SCCO secondary review?

Started by dahaznkid
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dahaznkid

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

So SCCO recently went through a preliminary filter of my app, but said that I didn't pass the academic screening for it and will undergo a secondary review. Has this happened to anyone else and if it did, were you given an interview?

According to the website, the screen is above a 3.0 + and a 330+, but both of my science and cumulative GPA is over a 3.0 and I got a 370 on my OAT (overall / TS).

Should I be concerned? Should I contact the school?

Any help is very appreciated!