MD School List Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

J_da123

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
511 MCAT (126,129,127,129)
3.67 sGPA
3.77 cGPA
Hispanic Female
Florida Resident
Mid-tier Undergrad
20 y/o (a lot of dual-enrollment credits)

Hours:
344 Shadowing
120 TA
2910 Non-medical volunteering
120 Research
727 Medical Volunteering
3000 Paid Employment (non-medical)
2000 Hobbies


Besides applying to in-state Florida schools, what other schools should I apply? Should I apply DO?
 
Which Hispanic community? And do NOT say Dade County.

I suggest:

Duke
Hofstra
Albert Einstein
Rochester
USC/Keck
Dartmouth
Mayo
U VM
Miami
George Washington
Georgetown
SLU
Albany
Rochester
Rush
Rosy Franklin
NYMC
MCW
VCU
EVMS
Wake Forest
Netter
Jefferson
Temple
Drexel
Creighton
Tulane
Loyola
Uniformed Services University/Hebert (just be aware of the military service commitment)
Oakland-B
Any DO program. I can't recommend Touro-NY, or LUCOM, for different reasons. Start list with LECOM-B and Nova.
 
Which Hispanic community? And do NOT say Dade County.

I suggest:

Duke
Hofstra
Albert Einstein
Rochester
USC/Keck
Dartmouth
Mayo
U VM
Miami
George Washington
Georgetown
SLU
Albany
Rochester
Rush
Rosy Franklin
NYMC
MCW
VCU
EVMS
Wake Forest
Netter
Jefferson
Temple
Drexel
Creighton
Tulane
Loyola
Uniformed Services University/Hebert (just be aware of the military service commitment)
Oakland-B
Any DO program. I can't recommend Touro-NY, or LUCOM, for different reasons. Start list with LECOM-B and Nova.

Haha, Cuban. Although, Dade County might be getting close to its own designation. Thank you!!