School list?? Low GPA, Decent DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

waveringatom

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Posting for a friend

Need help with school list

3.3 GPA
23AA and 22TS (second attempt)

This is my third time applying.

ECs:
Did a pre-dental class where we molded teeth
Feed-the-homeless initiative (300 hours)
Several leadership positions
Shadowing
Research
 
I have virtually the same stats as you. I applied to private schools like Nova, LECOM, Tufts, UOP, and even Columbia.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Private OOS friendly schools, lots of them. 15-20. UDM, Nova, MWU-IL, NYU, Touro, UNLV, USC, LECOM, ASDOH, UNE, BU, Tufts, UoP. More importantly, put together a list quickly and apply asap, its not late yet but we're getting there
 
Feelsbadman when people with 23 AAs are now describing their score as "decent". Be proud of your achievement man, thats a wonderful score!

Also, did you not get in anywhere with 3.3 and 23 AA? This I thought would've been a very competitive score, or did you just recently retook the DAT. Any how, I think you have a great shot at many private DS like Tufts and Temple