-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
School Pin Flanel
Started by arock456
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've never heard of such a thing.
Wow. As an international applicant should I drape myself in the American flag so they know I mean business?
I've never seen any pin for my school, heard about any pins from any friends at different schools, nor seen one anywhere when I interviewed.no like the school you are interview's school pin
This is creepy.Just finished listening to the AAMC interview tips and they suggested to wear the school's pin during interview day. It sounds a lot like sucking up? Would it be negative to wear a pin to the inerview?
I think this guy has an accent and what he is actually saying is "PEN" not "PIN". "You have a pen or a tie". I have seen some people wear a tie in my school's colors.
I see this a lot.I think this guy has an accent and what he is actually saying is "PEN" not "PIN". "You have a pen or a tie". I have seen some people wear a tie in my school's colors.
Depending on the school, it can be quite garish!
And then you have the people who wear "their school tie" lest anyone overlook the fact that they attend... Harvard.I see this a lot.
Depending on the school, it can be quite garish!
No; But you could put a flag pin on your suit jacket lapel.Wow. As an international applicant should I drape myself in the American flag so they know I mean business?
Yeah I think he means penI think this guy has an accent and what he is actually saying is "PEN" not "PIN". "You have a pen or a tie". I have seen some people wear a tie in my school's colors.
" try to get a pennn oh ah tiee"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think you need to wear 37 pieces of flair...
Now that you mention it...And then you have the people who wear "their school tie" lest anyone overlook the fact that they attend... Harvard.
I watched it like a couple of hours ago and was confused about the same thing. I was like no way I'm sitting and buying pins for all the schools I get interviewed at. Ain't nobody got cash for that. I feel like even ties in the school colors is too much considering you're not even part of the institution yet, and might never be.
100x yesWow. As an international applicant should I drape myself in the American flag so they know I mean business?
We don't pay attention to crap like this!
Ditto for ties in school colors as well.
Ditto for ties in school colors as well.
Just finished listening to the AAMC interview tips and they suggested to wear the school's pin during interview day. It sounds a lot like sucking up? Would it be negative to wear a pin to the inerview?
I see this a lot.
Depending on the school, it can be quite garish!
Aren't you at a certain school that shares colors with the "Esteemed House of Gryffindor"?
You should shake each interviewer's hand with the official secret handshake of your fraternity. Sure it's low probability, but the rewards could be HUGE!
Also, if you are interviewing at a Big 10 or SEC school, you should do the interview while wearing that school's football helmet.
Also, if you are interviewing at a Big 10 or SEC school, you should do the interview while wearing that school's football helmet.
My learned colleague just made me bellow out loud with laughter!!










Wear your school colors; mine was orange and gin
You should shake each interviewer's hand with the official secret handshake of your fraternity. Sure it's low probability, but the rewards could be HUGE!
Also, if you are interviewing at a Big 10 or SEC school, you should do the interview while wearing that school's football helmet.
You might as well wear an Illuminati pin. If your interviewer/adcom is a member of the Illuminati, the rewards could be HUGE!


