Not open for further replies.

Ni1980

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2002
IL
Visit site
Status
Please add on to the schools that have stated interviewing so that all of us can benefit:

Southern IL
UIC
CASE WESTERN
UCONN

SunnyS81

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Maybe you should consider reading other posts before creating a new thread. There is already a thread with this information.

Street Philosopher

freebird
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2000
ann arbor
Status
Originally posted by SunnyS81
Maybe you should consider reading other posts before creating a new thread. There is already a thread with this information.
Amen. Let there be light!

About the Ads

DW

Fix me some sandwiches
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2002
A stone's throw from Central Park
Status
Medical Student
this has to be a joke. that interview thread has been on page one for weeks :mad: :mad:

Street Philosopher

freebird
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2000
ann arbor
Status
Originally posted by DW
this has to be a joke. that interview thread has been on page one for weeks :mad: :mad:
this is no joke DW. this forum has been in the sh!thole for weeks.

SMW

Grand Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2001
anchorage, ak
Visit site
Status
Maybe this guy is just a more subtle troll than the ones we've had in the past. :confused:

How 'bout less complaining and more initiation of great new threads! :p

Sweet Tea

Girl Next Door
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2002
Travelling via handbasket
Status
Attending Physician
maybe just a tutorial in how to do a search, or scroll down the page.

lola

Bovine Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2002
california
Visit site
Status
or maybe he/she doesn't realize how many threads/posts are on sdn! i remember being amazed when i first came here and saw how quickly threads move.

pocwana

MD/MBA candidate c/o 2008
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 11, 2002
L.A.
www-scf.usc.edu
Status
Medical Student
a hint for Ni1980. if you click on the "edit" button at the bottom of your post, you will be taken to a page to edit your post. at the top there is a "delete" box you can check. check it, click on the box to the right "delete now" (or something like that) and forever gone is the scorn of sdners :)

lola

Bovine Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2002
california
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by SMW
How can you not realize? Page 1 has a list of threads a mile long and a list of how many pages at the bottom.........:rolleyes:
it's easy... you don't look at that part of the page :rolleyes: i'm not saying it took me a long time to realize it, but it took a couple of visits to the site!
:cool:

SMW

Grand Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2001
anchorage, ak
Visit site
Status
OK, following your and pocwana's good examples, I'm willing to give Ni1980 another chance to get in the swing of things! :D

Welcome to SDN, Ni1980!! :) Please read lots of threads and do a "search" (click on "search" at the top of the page) on a topic before posting. You will find that the search function is invaluable. Sorry to hear about your rejections from Stanford and Mayo, but keep your chin up, it's early in the process. :)

DW

Fix me some sandwiches
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2002
A stone's throw from Central Park
Status
Medical Student
what makes this less excusable at this point in time, is that over the last few days we've had the same threads over and over. even if you only read the first five or so threads on page, you're bound to see someone begging you to not repeat topics. it aint rocket science.

thanks for keeping the peace guys. i'm just a little testy today :cool:

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2001
Visit site
Status
ok, I guess I will close this one too just so we can keep all the "official interviewing/rejecting.../etc" threads together.

No offense to the OP. This is being done just to keep it all together. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the Ads