Schools not sending out anymore invites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MDmaybe

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought it might be useful to start a list of school that are definitely finished sending out interview invites.

I know for sure that Penn is done.

Any others?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Davis. Pretty sure Iowa and Michigan are done too.

Should we start a list?

• Penn
  • FIU
  • NYU
  • UT Southwestern
  • UCSD
  • UC Davis
  • Iowa
  • Michigan
  • Wash U
  • Harvard

I really hope UCSD isn't done offering interviews. I called them earlier this week about my MSTP application and apparently it hadn't been forwarded for MD-only consideration. How can they NOT look at the MSTP applicants for MD-only spots when (I'm not trying to be conceited) we have generally higher stats?

I believe UMDNJ RWJ is done. But not completely certain.

I really hope UCSD isn't done offering interviews. I called them earlier this week about my MSTP application and apparently it hadn't been forwarded for MD-only consideration. How can they NOT look at the MSTP applicants for MD-only spots when (I'm not trying to be conceited) we have generally higher stats?

Just go to Harvard or Stanford.

*frowns* :p;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Just go to Harvard or Stanford.

*frowns* :p;)

It feels like you're reading all the threads I post to...or maybe you just read every thread lol. Anyhow, I'd love to go to HMS or Stanford, but those are reaches even post-interview. UCSD was the best fit for me and my family (amazing Bioengineering and close to Mexico where my family makes monthly service trips). Plus the tuition is less assuming I won't be accepted MSTP.

It feels like you're reading all the threads I post to...or maybe you just read every thread lol. Anyhow, I'd love to go to HMS or Stanford, but those are reaches even post-interview. UCSD was the best fit for me and my family (amazing Bioengineering and close to Mexico where my family makes monthly service trips). Plus the tuition is less assuming I won't be accepted MSTP.

Hahaha.. sorry, I'm not like stalking you or anything.
I guess we are just interested in the same threads huh :p (or.. i just really read every thread.. now that means i need a life if its true... haha)

Then I hope you get into UCSD :D

Its always nice when everybody gets in where they want to :luck:

I just called Dartmouth this morning. They said they were still sending out interviews. Where did you hear that they were done?
Oh coz I am just rejected by it today so I assumed it was over. Sorry then.:oops:

:( sorry to hear that. i'm still patiently praying for a last-minute interview invite.
No problem at all. Anyway, good luck to you, and hope that you can get the invite soon!:)

I'm pretty sure that Baylor is done giving out interviews (last interview date in less than 2 weeks), and I know that all of the Texas public schools (UT Southwestern, UT Houston, UTMB Galveston, UT San Antonio, Texas A&M, Texas Tech-Lubbock, and Texas Tech-El Paso (Paul L. Foster), and TCOM) are all done.

I'm pretty sure that Baylor is done giving out interviews (last interview date in less than 2 weeks), and I know that all of the Texas public schools (UT Southwestern, UT Houston, UTMB Galveston, UT San Antonio, Texas A&M, Texas Tech-Lubbock, and Texas Tech-El Paso (Paul L. Foster), and TCOM) are all done.
That's good. Come'on Baylor, tell me your decision soon.:thumbup:

That's good. Come'on Baylor, tell me your decision soon.:thumbup:

Not that I've heard it directly from the admissions office, but it seems reasonable to think they're done giving out interviews at this point. I suppose a couple might still go out at the last minute if anyone cancels their interview.

Not that I've heard it directly from the admissions office, but it seems reasonable to think they're done giving out interviews at this point. I suppose a couple might still go out at the last minute if anyone cancels their interview.
I meant the acceptance decision.:thumbup:

I meant the acceptance decision.:thumbup:

Right, I know, I remember you from the Baylor thread and elsewhere :) I was just clarifying for anyone who might be wondering that it's not the "official" word from Baylor that they're done giving invites, just my reasonable assumption given all the other facts.

i just got rejections from Iowa and Baylor this week, so that supports the theory that they are both done giving out invites.

Anyone know about Miami, Vermont, Tulane?

i just got rejections from Iowa and Baylor this week, so that supports the theory that they are both done giving out invites.

Anyone know about Miami, Vermont, Tulane?

If memory serves, I remember reading on last year's Vermont thread people getting interview invites in March and possibly April...I think Vermont is pretty rare in this, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.