Sep 15, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
So I am currently in a Masters program thats affiliated with a medical school. I am about one month into the program and have received an acceptance to another medical school. My question is can i drop my current Masters program without the school I was accepted into from finding out? I never mentioned my masters program in my primary or secondary application so the school I was accepted into does not know about it. Also I want to drop out to care for my sick father back home and partially due to financial reasons. The purpose of my masters program was as a backup up, and since I am already in medical school without the help of my SMP I see no point in staying.

Reactions: rodeoclown
OP
H
Sep 15, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Even if its not mentioned an
Just call the accepting school and ask....because yes, they can see you took classes
but what would I ask them? I wouldn't want to directly state that I am in a masters program. Should I ask if my acceptance is contingent on anything? And I will be dropping out of my SMP before the drop out deadline. I still don't see how they would find out I was even in a masters program.

About the Ads

sb247

Doer of things
7+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2012
Galt's Gulch
forums.studentdoctor.net
Even if its not mentioned an

but what would I ask them? I wouldn't want to directly state that I am in a masters program. Should I ask if my acceptance is contingent on anything? And I will be dropping out of my SMP before the drop out deadline. I still don't see how they would find out I was even in a masters program.
Go ahead and hide it if you won't listen, but if you get caught they can throw you out

About the Ads