Schools that do not require a 3.0 Science GPA??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ajcp13

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I have received a few rejection letters, and they have all been due to the fact that my science GPA is below a 3.0. I have now thoroughly looked through all of the websites (I swear I thought I'd already looked a million times!) of the schools I applied to, and it looks like my Science GPA is only realistic for a fraction of them. Although I know my chances are slim this application year anyway due to my low cGPA, I would at least like to have the opportunity to have my application considered because I do have some very well-rounded experience as well as decent GRE scores (158V, 154Q, 4.5AW). Basically, does anyone have any suggestions of schools that won't immediately eliminate me due to my low (2.74) science GPA?

Thanks everyone!!

Members don't see this ad.

Thats a tough one, Touro Nevada is looking for cGPA 2.75 and science GPA 2.75 too. You only miss it by 0.01!! I think NAU doesn't require a science GPA, nor does Regis, UNM, Montana maybe?

Reactions: 1 user
In case anyone is wondering the same thing... I went through all of the PTCAS schools and these are the ones I found that didn't require a specific science GPA... I also favored schools that used the last 60 hours or 90 hours instead of cGPA.

Southwest Baptist, Bellarmine, Florida International, Shenandoah, U Kentucky, U North Georgia, VA Commonwealth, AT Still, Regis U, Rocky Mountain, Eastern Washington, Mount St. Mary's, MGH, U Delaware, URI, Chatham, U Pittsburgh

Members don't see this ad :)
don't forget Creighton. I'm applying there and the program requirements lists no minimum for GPA.

Reactions: 1 user