Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, this is my first post so sorry if i do something the wrong way. Im recently graduated and going to be applying this coming june. I have good stats (37M 3,8GPA 3.99GPASc) and a strong application otherwise. I am really interested in finding a school that will have the best teachers (I know that best is a hard word to use and all schools will have a variety of teachers and that the definition of best is different for different people). I have heard discussion that some of the top ranked schools have famous research doctors who seem disinterested in teaching. I don't wanna pay 40+k a year for someone who is way more into their lab work than teaching me how to be a doctor. Any thoughts, experiences, comments about certain schools? Are there any schools that are known for being very good teaching wise? sorry if this seems a pretty general question.